to circumcise or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^HA! The key is positioning, my dear. Straight to the back of the throat and you'll barely taste it.

i dunno what it is, maybe the sensation of it hitting my throat or something... even the smell of it makes me gag. :sick:

can you be allergic to semen??

The look on her face was priceless as a table full of fellas stood up and reached for their zips!

Awwh British guys...lol...any excuse! :)

yep british men = penis obsessed lol

Any different from other men? I think their obsession is universal. Also their smell. :sick:

See my man is defective!!! He's not at all obsessed with his penis nor does he smell!!!

Not at all? Not ever? I suspect the problem is with your sense of smell.

The look on her face was priceless as a table full of fellas stood up and reached for their zips!

Any different from other men? I think their obsession is universal. Also their smell. :sick:

See my man is defective!!! He's not at all obsessed with his penis nor does he smell!!!

Not at all? Not ever? I suspect the problem is with your sense of smell.

LOL perhaps.... :shrug:
Well he does kinda have a smell.... but it's a good smell.... does that count?

is he definitely male??

is he definitely male??

I've been wondering that myself.... Other then the fact that he has a penis it's hard to tell!!!!

Maybe you are a lesbian after all, Kandy! What a good girl you are, listening to your mother's advice!

That said...you've described his behaviour and if he isn't a man, aside from the smell, he may as well be...

Maybe you are a lesbian after all, Kandy! What a good girl you are, listening to your mother's advice!

That said...you've described his behaviour and if he isn't a man, aside from the smell, he may as well be...

Well if that's the case my mom's advice was wrong... being a lesbian isn't all it's cracked up to be!!!! What does a girl have to do around here to land a mate who's more eager to put out then sleep??????

well, I think the fact that you've had several kids kind of rules out the chance that he's not male, lol! (and clearly he puts out once in a while, hehe)

well, I think the fact that you've had several kids kind of rules out the chance that he's not male, lol!

I suppose.... which brings us back to the conclusion that he's defective..... though I guess I shouldn't complain too much about the lack of stink!

well, I think the fact that you've had several kids kind of rules out the chance that he's not male, lol!

I suppose.... which brings us back to the conclusion that he's defective..... though I guess I shouldn't complain too much about the lack of stink!

does he turn his side of the bed sheet and pillowcase black? and ruin pillows?

Ugh. They're all defective. I should share my rant: he's been working all the f***ing time lately (don't worry - actually working, nothing untoward for sure). Weekends, evenings, plus keeping me at work late myself. I've had to do a lot of the Christmas shopping, cards, plus all the baby prep so far. Plus I f***ing miss his stank ass.

I decided we'd save money this year on gifts.. so guess what that means? It means I have been KNITTING gifts for at least 4 people close to us!! Knitting my fingers off... and guess who still had to do the Christmas cards this year? Thats right... ME!

i have refused to do christmas cards this year. im MUCH to pregnant to be writing!

Nope he doesn't discolor our bedding..... Ewwwwww does yours do that??????

Yep Christmas sucks when it comes to men! They seem to be useless when it comes to such things. And get this.... my mate deems it perfectly acceptable to give christmas cards (or any cards for that matter) without actually signing in them who they are for or from.....

Am about to go for my gestational diabetes screen. Boo. I feel like I'm gonna fail for some reason?

Nope he doesn't discolor our bedding..... Ewwwwww does yours do that??????

Yep Christmas sucks when it comes to men! They seem to be useless when it comes to such things. And get this.... my mate deems it perfectly acceptable to give christmas cards (or any cards for that matter) without actually signing in them who they are for or from.....

yes he does :( we have grey sheets and his pillow goes black after about 2 uses... ad funny enough its worse when he showers before bed... he just sweats too much on his forehead.... and his pillow (despite using 2 pillow protectors) goes almost flat after only a few weeks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"