• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

to circumcise or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never alter my sons body for the rest of his life without his consent.

If you decide not to circumcise there's nothing wrong with it, you and his father will just need to teach him how to clean himself so that when he's old enough to do it on his own he will continue. I am going to circumcise my son basically because his father is circumcised and it is what we have chosen. Circumcision goes way way back in history and while at first I had hang ups about it in the begining, we've decided it's what we want to do. I think it's just personal choice as the studies don't show much of a health difference between doing it and not.

I researched it before talking it over with my boyfriend and when I brought it up to him he didn't even pause, he is glad he is circumcised and wants his son to be too.

My two nephews are not circumcised and they have not had any troubles teaching them how to pull back and wash themselves, no UTI problems or anything like some try to say. I think it's really down to personal choice :) Good luck making yours!!

And that goes for a circumcised penis too. All penises need to be cleaned, and they all need to wear condoms.

i know this is totally uncommon in the uk anyway, but i don't buy the argument that s foreskin limits a man if he's big. I have, er, 'experienced' two very large men and neither had a problem! :thumbup:

i agree. The biggest omg :shock: Penis i have ever been with was uncircumcised and there was no issues with it...... Except for the fact that it was attached to a complete jerk!!!! i doubt however circumcision would have fixed that!

pmsl!!!!!

Oh, how this photo breaks my heart!

This newborn is not sleeping but has gone into shock during a Routine Infant Circumcision.

Oh, OMG look at those little eyes the tears - he looks so traumatized, poor thing :(

That poor baby i just want to hug and kiss him poor thing

I know! Poor little guy.

My heart is actually hurting for this poor baby boy. I just want to cuddle Leni for ever ... i could never imagine hurting him like that on purpose... :cry:

Oh, how this photo breaks my heart!

This newborn is not sleeping but has gone into shock during a Routine Infant Circumcision.

Oh, OMG look at those little eyes the tears - he looks so traumatized, poor thing :(

That poor baby i just want to hug and kiss him poor thing

I know! Poor little guy.

My heart is actually hurting for this poor baby boy. I just want to cuddle Leni for ever ... i could never imagine hurting him like that on purpose... :cry:

I know...it makes me just want to love my son all the more too. I bawled my eyes out the first time I saw this photo. He's so innocent and vulnerable.

Attachments

• circ shock.jpg
    circ shock.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4

Right-o. But the real question is whether you have any hooker stories. Kandy went to the zoo with one.

Once I was dropping off a friend at her apartment block and we were in the car chatting and saying our good byes. Two girls tried to jump in the car because they thought we were looking for company! Oddly, they tried to get in the car several times before they gave up.

Right-o. But the real question is whether you have any hooker stories. Kandy went to the zoo with one.

Oh, i thought OP's question was about circumcision?

With regards to the hooker stories, no i don't. Don't really surround myself with people like that :)

i know this is totally uncommon in the uk anyway, but i don't buy the argument that s foreskin limits a man if he's big. I have, er, 'experienced' two very large men and neither had a problem! :thumbup:

i agree. The biggest omg :shock: Penis i have ever been with was uncircumcised and there was no issues with it...... Except for the fact that it was attached to a complete jerk!!!! i doubt however circumcision would have fixed that!

pmsl!!!!!

Couldn't have hurt, I'm sure! :haha:

Oh, i thought OP's question was about circumcision?

With regards to the hooker stories, no i don't. Don't really surround myself with people like that :)

No, you're right. These girls are taking this thread on a tangent to make it more fun. :haha:

Second tri threads don't make it to 27 pages by staying on topic!

I saw this documentary recently where a couple went to have their twin boys circumcised and the doctor messed up and cut one of their penises off. Then they gave the baby a sex change and he grew up believing he was a girl. Crap I can't remember what it's called.

Yeah, they used to think it was the best way to handle a botched circumcision but it causes all kinds of psychological problems and proved that certain things were biological. We studied that stuff in my psych courses in college.

I only wish I had good hooker stories... when I was a teen I used to go out dressed as a hooker at times? Silver metallic skirt and all :haha:

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/dr-money-boy-with-no-penis/

found it. it's called Dr. Money and the Boy With No Penis.

I know this is one of those extremely rare cases that happens, but I thought I would share. Hope it's okay to post links.

Don't see why it wouldn't be okay? That's a sad thing obviously....

Remember that runner - Caster Semenya? Turned out (she didn't know) that she had undescended testicles and so couldn't compete as a woman. I feel so bad for her.

Yeah, maybe if condoms were more comfortable for uncircumcised guys I wouldn't even be in this situation. lol

And I don't know if there are better brands of condoms available in some places, or if guys just use the foreskin as an excuse ... but I have heard it from multiple sources that the foreskin just doesn't fit well under the tight condom.

hubby never had a problem getting condoms to fit... he's not the largest of men in that department but still :D

his excuse for not wearing them was that it didnt feel as good lol.

The look on her face was priceless as a table full of fellas stood up and reached for their zips!

Awwh British guys...lol...any excuse! :)

yep british men = penis obsessed lol

Second tri threads don't make it to 27 pages by staying on topic!

:rofl: true-say.

I havent read this whole thread but in my opinion, unless its to do with religious reasons, i wouldnt even consider it. My reasons are:
1. A man is born with a penis like that..why alter it? - its natural.
2. I agree with the comment of, why put your baby through an operation when its really not needed?
With those points in mind i wouldnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94