To the Pregnant Ladies that Already Have LO's

Well, with two it is hard at first. You are trying to give attention to both and sometimes the newborn will not let you... some of their needs have to come first, like a poop diaper for example.... but once you have had two and can get it down... the third or more is very very easy. imo

This pregnancy has been totally different & alot easier (well it was till a week ago, now im getting leg & back probs)
I dont seem to get 2mins to think about bump tho & the weeks are flying by. So far picking & carrying my daughter as been ok so far as im not too big yet.
She still wakes in the night tho but i have kind of got used to getting up with her & now with my new back & leg problem! Lol.
Im glad im having our next little girl close to our daughter now as its over with quicker lol.

i have an eight year old with aspergers (high functioning autism) and i thought it would be really hard. But he has been great, opens doors for me and carries the shopping bags. He said to me the other day that i have to be very careful because i have the special baby in my tummy and he will do any thing i want. My partner thought this was so cute, its made our first son so happy. It can be hard when he is a bit hypo or he is uncomfortable about something but i think he is more worried about the baby at the moment than to worry about his own issues. Im glad i dont have a toddler though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->