To those with one or more solve a debate for me please!

:happydance: that is great news! Wow, couldn't have hoped for a better reaction!

No I really couldn't have! He watched his wife go through a miscarriage so he's completely sympathetic to my situation, this is amazing!

Ultrasound 14 hours and counting... 6w5d... I hope we see our little heart flicker away

Yay!!! So exciting! post a photo when you can!

I didn't get pictures as they scheduled another for next week. Heart rate was 104, they said it was on the low side of normal but still low, so they want to check again on the 25th. I'll get pictures then :)

Sounds good! Isn't there some rule about heart rates and the sex of the baby? Can't remember what it says....let me look....whelp, just did a smidge of research and it seems about as accurate as most predictions, i.e, 50/50 haha. Are you hoping for one or the other? Sorry if i've already asked, horrid memory.

I want a girl he wants a boy... We both want a healthy baby that's all that really matters to us!

Thats always the best, when each of you want one or the other. That one someone is going to be pumped :D hubs and i were the same, i was hoping for a girl and he wanted a boy. He was so happy, and it gave me warm fuzzies any time he referred to the baby as "our son" while i was pregnant.

Hey, just wanted to chime in on the original question, even if it's less important now that you have your BFP! It was about 3 weeks for us. I had 2nd degree tearing and several stitches. We would have done it even sooner, but I was terrified of pulling out some stitches or having it hurt too much. I was also still bleeding pretty heavily for the first couple of weeks (more like spotting after that). We took it slow at first because of the stitches, but no issues!

No it's still important to him, thank you! We're actually going to be getting a little taste of what it's like to not be able to dtd. He was in an accident and has lost function of both hands for 4-6 weeks.... It will be challenging but hopefully he will be more patient in April when it's my turn to not be able to perform...

Oh my god,mthat sounds serious! Is he ok?
Also, how did the last scan go?

Everyone is different.. I didn't tear, but was still in pain and bleeding a lot! So it took us 6 weeks after until we DTD. :)

Oh my god,mthat sounds serious! Is he ok?
Also, how did the last scan go?

He will be ok eventually, he was maulled by a grizzly bear... https://m.calgarysun.com/2015/09/02...ther-grizzly-feels-fortunate-to-have-survived ... They are expecting him to recover over 80% but it will take time!

Second scan went well heat was normal. Waiting for my next on the 28th now

Holy shit! I'm so glad that he is going to be ok! That must have been so traumatic for him and for you. I can't even imagine being in that situation....i'd probably be dead! I've proven useless in intense situations, haha.

I'm happy to hear that everything is progressing as it should. I'm also excited to see a scan picture (hint hint).

He has no use of his hands so he needs help with going to the bathroom as well as eating, getting dressed and everything in between!

Lol too funny gigglebox

Attachments

• OBS 1ST TRIMESTER WITHOUT EV SINGLE_20150824_084801_1.jpg
    OBS 1ST TRIMESTER WITHOUT EV SINGLE_20150824_084801_1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
We messed around starting at 2 weeks (we got to remember what it was like to be teens again :rofl:), but I had a third degree tear so I wasn't allowed to do everything until 6 weeks, and hubby left on a 10 month assignment at 5 weeks. We definitely would have gotten back on schedule if he had been home. :haha:

Glad your partner and baby are doing well!

I'm anxious for the next scan, I'm still nauseated and sore so I sure we're ok :) still like to see it though

Lovely scan! I love the blobby baby pics <3

Wow, help with everything....really must be strengthening your relationship. That is so tough. Can he walk? That poor guy. Hope he gets most if not all his function back soon, and certainly in time for baby. How is his friend doing?

Yep, he thought for sure I would hire a nurse. We don't have the funds and honestly he would wipe my bum if I needed it so why wouldn't I do the same! Definitely a strong relationship, taking it one day at a time... Afraid to leave his side right now because I know he needs me...

He can walk, not for very long as he has an injury on the bottom of his right foot... He should be back to work in January. I'm due in April but maternity leave starts end of February...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->