To those with one or more solve a debate for me please!

Angel_blues

Reaction score
How long did it take before you dtd with your OH after having a baby?

My OH's biggest worry is that it will be months before I want to again after a baby.

Thanks in advance for your experiences :) and don't be afaird to be honest!

6 weeks after my first.

But, in all honesty, I wasn't interested in the last tri of my first pregnancy at all. This pregnancy I've been on pelvic rest due to complications, so it's been a loooong time! I'm an exception though - I think most ladies seem fine during pregnancy :)

5 weeks after first. 2 weeks after second.

As a pp said, though, I was not interested at all whilst pregnant. The hormones totally wiped out my drive so there was not much action for those 9 months!

average probably around 8 weeks

My DS is 17 weeks and we are yet to.... not very helpful sorry. Any free time we get we would rather just be napping 😂

Lol thanks ladies, I have a high drive anyways, I'm not worried... I understand why he is though...

We waited 3 days. :p
I didn't tear at all during the birth process so that probably made a difference.

After #1, 7 wks....after #2 about 4 months! Seriously though i had c-sections both times and a bad wound infection second time and was exhausted and getting to grips with bfing.

I my drive is pretty good, but it shot through the roof when i was pregnant, especially second tri. To the point where my husband had to sit me down and tell me to chill out lol--i would literally wait on the couch for him to come home from work (i always got home first) and attack him hahaha

I think sex continued at about 4 or 6 weeks after my c section...I can't remember. It wasn't because i didn't want to, it was because it's what the doctors advised.

It was around 3-4 weeks for each child.

About 10 days with first and only a tad longer with second xx

Keep them coming ladies you're helping him come around!

Thank you!

6 weeks with the first as I had stitches down there

5 weeks with the second (once I'd stopped post partum bleeding)

first i think was around 6 weeks only because of the bleeding me and otherhalf dont like to do anything when im bleeding .

and my second was around 3/4 weeks simply because i had tear nd snitches i was scared to do it sooner than that

4 weeks with first, 2 with second. My births are easy and straightforward and I recover quickly. Time in the bedroom didn't suffer and wad especially good during pregnancy 😉

Hey angel eyes I just saw your ticker! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->