To Tone - My Due Date Twin!!

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
How you feeling sweets???? Anything to report???

x

What about you Lisa, how you feeling? x

2 days to go for you both! Hope you's have punctual little bubbers! =)

hope something happens for you both soon, good luck to you both, hope you are both feeling as well as can be expected :hugs: sending lots of labour dust :dust::dust:

Hii Lisa,

Nothing to report yet :(
I really thought something would happen last night but nope, nothing!!
I've been walking and bouncing on my ball endlessly hoping it might do something!!

How about you?? Any signs of anything?? I wonder who will be first hehe!!

Come on Hebe and Callum its time to come out now!! :D

I've been doing everything too!! I've actually given up today. I didnt sleep well ast night and I laid in bed and had a little cry at about 5am! My lovely hubby got up with me at 6.30 and we walked in to town and back. Apart from that I'm trying a new tactic.....relax.....had a lovely long hot bath and I'm in my jim-jams watching crap telly and eating a box of chocolate fingers!!

x

Ooooh a box of chocolate fingers sounds yummy!! I've had a nice relaxing night tonight as well, after a long day doing lots and lots of walking!! Going to have an early night too and try to convince OH for some :sex:
Sorry to hear you didnt have a good nights sleep, i have that occasionaly and its not nice!! Lucky you though to have hubby walk with you into town that early in the morning! Wouldnt catch my OH doing that!
Was sitting watching tv earlier and my tummy was like one big braxton hick for about half and hour, it just wouldnt go soft! Do you get this?
Hope your having a nice evening relaxing!! xxx

My BH's are definately getting stronger and more regular everyday. They never quite get into a decent pattern for over an hour but they are changing. I'm hoping that if they carry on like this then when I do finally start, they have done some of the leg work and the rest of the process will be a bit quicker!! POSITIVE THINKING!!!

x

Good luck both of u!! I'm very excited!! xx

Good luck both of u!! I'm very excited!! xx

Hey Honey!! I was just talking about you to OH!! I'm hoping that this slow, dramn out carry on is gonna lead to a very fast exit like you had!!!

xxx

Oooh i hope so!! That would be good :D

Good luck girlies :) XxxX not long till hebe here lisa :) XxxX

Good luck to both of you!! Come on babies - you're cooked and ready for coming out now!!

:hug:

I wanna see some babies come, gals! We are waiting :)

Good luck to both of you! :hug:

Good luck you two. Hope you have good days tomorrow and Hebe and Callum come on time! :hug:

How are you feeling today Lisa? Any niggles?
I've just got back from a long hilly walk. Praying it will do something, but im not going to hold my breath!! Im going to be here for another 2 weeks i know it!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->