To top it off...

Lawhra

NowProudMumOfTwo!!
Reaction score
Periods have decided to turn unpredictable!!

I feel at my wits end today. Just want to hide away, don't want my OH near me, have had moments of wanting to cry or scream and shout.

Being told IVF is recommended on Wednesday was enough this week, the last thing I wanted was for AF to mess me about. Going by my recent 28 day cycles I was due Friday (had spotting the Thursday before but full flow Friday). Going by my last cycle (which was out of the ordinary at 30 days) I was due today. So, two possible due days have gone, or are going by. Any day after today af shows will be over 30 days which is sooo frustrating :hissy:

I just feel like it really is enough that I have pcos, OH has just 2% morphology, we've been trying over 3 years, had loooads of tests, can't afford the IVF we're recommended and now af wants to play games with me. WHY!! Haven't I been through enough?? :cry:

Sorry but I really needed to vent, i'm so frustrated today and know i'm going to be so upset when af arrives. And to top it off I get really bad period pains so will be a bear with a sore head.
I can't even cry to try and realease the pressure. I have really strangely lost the ability to have a good sob since my amazing Grandma passed away two years ago :cry: I need a good cry when af arrives!! I will try my damndest!!

Hi, sorry to hear your feeling so low, I know its very frustrating and you feel like your on your own sometimes.
Im the same when AF is arriving, im sooo moody its untrue!
How come you've been reccomended IVF?

Awww hun :hugs: no wonder you're upset.

I know this is probably a stooopid question, but have you done a preg test - you never know???

Hope you feel better soon, sometimes things seem to just come all at once to smother us, but we women are made of stronger stuff than that! Agree that you could probably do with a good cry though (why does that always make you feel better?). Last thing I cried at was Marley and Me last week at the pics, if that doesn't break your heart I don't know what will.

:hugs:

Hi, sorry to hear your feeling so low, I know its very frustrating and you feel like your on your own sometimes.
Im the same when AF is arriving, im sooo moody its untrue!
How come you've been reccomended IVF?

Thank you :) We have been recommended IVF because after having all tests there is nothing more they can do. My OH's SA was below average. Morphology was 2%.
I have mild pcos but that shouldn't be stopping us from conceiving. So basically it's male factor.

Oh the AF moods are a nightmare aren't they! And they are so hard to control.

Awww hun :hugs: no wonder you're upset.

I know this is probably a stooopid question, but have you done a preg test - you never know???

Hope you feel better soon, sometimes things seem to just come all at once to smother us, but we women are made of stronger stuff than that! Agree that you could probably do with a good cry though (why does that always make you feel better?). Last thing I cried at was Marley and Me last week at the pics, if that doesn't break your heart I don't know what will.

:hugs:

Thank you for you reply :)

Yes i took a test on friday. BFN :( The only hint of a line was when i turned the pee stick toward the light. There was what looked like a dent or fold in the stick. Def no pink line :cry: Still no AF. Each day that goes by is harder because it gives false hope.

I heard that film is really sad, my sister said the whole cinema was sobbing very loudly! Mabe I should go and melt the heart of ice.
Thank you for you kind words :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->