Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

My friends children are called stretton (boy) and maidie... neither of which i have ever come accross and are lovely i think :) xxx

Today i heard of a beautiful baby boy named Alfred and decided to live by the motto: "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!"

:haha:

Are Alfie, Archie etc popular in the US? Here they are very popular. I think Alfie is in the top 10 boys names at the moment. Albert, Arthur etc are all becoming very popular here. I quite like them all, in fact I love Alfie but wouldn't use it myself due to it's popularity.

Alfie, Archie, & Arthur are all cute... i would never use them though, personally... I don't know of a single person with any of those names, to be honest. And Alfred is not to my liking. I prefer more modern names.

Today I heard the name Isabella & think it's pretty but kind of becoming overused. I know at least three people who've named their girls that, including my ex's sister. Looks like we're going to have a lot of Isabellas to come LOL

Today I heard the name Nuala (noo-la) & think it's so pretty :flower:

x

my nephews name is archie, its quite popular in australia!!

i read the name 'aster' in a baby name book. its the only name that i have liked and continue to like. every other name i like briefly then go off. too bad im thinking im having a boy!

Today I heard the name Star and thought Seriously!?!?

Today I heard the name CLAUDE and I thought, that's kinda classy.

Today I heard the name Rudy & think it's cute but still masculine.

x

Today I heard the name Samsara and I thought wasn't that a perfume brought out in the 80's???

Today i heard an old favorite of mine... Raina... and remembered how much i love it! Would prob be my first choice... if OH hadn't dated a girl named Rain! Grrrr!

Today I heard the name Mayla and thought it was so very pretty :)

Today I heard the name Peter and I thought it was pretty good and classic :)

today i heard the name Tiley and i thought it was... interesting... i don't dislike it but i wouldn't name my child that

saw the name Daphne and I am not a fan

heard the name Monte (for a woman) and can't decide if I like it....

-- these people are all in the same family (was watching Intervention)

3/15/11- today i saw the name Brikelle and i think it's pretty, actually.

Today I heard the name Santanah & think it's actually rather pretty. :D

Oh my lordy... Just met a little boy called Fanta and thought to myself why would you name your child after a soft drink...? Poor little thing

I saw a pic of twins named sinjin and Jagger and thought they were awesome names for twins :)

Today I heard the name Shaquita, and I thought like the Chaquita Bananna?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->