Today is either 4/5dpo. Already can't wait to test. - UPDATE BFP!!!!

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
I had a positive opk yesterday, 2 days later than normal. and sex was pretty painful. I also had horrible cramping pelvic pains prior to intercourse but it happened that night... about 15 hrs after the positive opk that morning. Looked it up and it could be the cervix dilating to let in sperm so we had intercourse last night and this morning. This morning I felt my cervix and it was more open than last night. Still not sure of the day I ovulated so I'm either Dpo 1 or on O day.

Now I'm excited to test! We have a 11 month old girl and I'm breast feeding. Hubby is finally on board to not pull out ;D woo. Hoping to be team blue but I'll be suuuuper happy for a team pink again! He wants a boy sooo badly though!

Well. Here's to counting down. I'll just leave this thread here so I can update it with my tests this cycle.

I had a positive opk yesterday, 2 days later than normal. and sex was pretty painful. I also had horrible cramping pelvic pains prior to intercourse but it happened that night... about 15 hrs after the positive opk that morning. Looked it up and it could be the cervix dilating to let in sperm so we had intercourse last night and this morning. This morning I felt my cervix and it was more open than last night. Still not sure of the day I ovulated so I'm either Dpo 1 or on O day.

Now I'm excited to test! We have a 11 month old girl and I'm breast feeding. Hubby is finally on board to not pull out ;D woo. Hoping to be team blue but I'll be suuuuper happy for a team pink again! He wants a boy sooo badly though!

Well. Here's to counting down. I'll just leave this thread here so I can update it with my tests this cycle.

I might be right on schedule with you! Today or tomorrow is O day. When do you plan on starting to test?

I might be right on schedule with you! Today or tomorrow is O day. When do you plan on starting to test?
hi! Since I got my bfp with my daughter at 8 Dpo(didn't test before) I'll try testing at 7 Dpo this time. So 7 days from today I'll start with either my old style frer or the curved design. Or maybe cheapie. Not sure!

When will you test? Ill be testing daily most likely from 7dpo onward

7 DPO onward sounds good to me! I've stocked up on cheapies. If I get a hint of a line, I'll have to run out and buy some FRERs though.

What brand of cheapie are you going to use for early testing? I have all kinds of brands but I have no idea which one I can use in place of my wondfo(I have the bad lot# that gives false positives and I don't wanna buy a new lot unless I get my af. I used wondfo and frer with my first baby. I also have an accumed that gives false positives... like 100 of them ;( ugh I had such bad luck when stocking up

Dang, yes you did! I've only got clinicalguard at the moment, but I have some Wondfos coming in the mail on Monday. I'll probably try one of each a day, because <3 internet cheapies!

I would do the same. I'm a poas addict. I wouldn't be surprised if I started sooner. Like tomorrow.

NO!!!

I'm horrible. Any who, can't wait to test and I really hope the both of us have two beautiful dark pink/blue lines this cycle! I tweak sometimes so if you want a tweak I'll be happy to attempt it. Ill be tweaking my own tests if need be too

Oh for sure, love tweaking! Hehe.

NO! We're waiting until 7DPO! For you, that's 4/29! For me, probably 5/1.

.... okay maybe 6 DPO....

For fun I spoke to a few psychics for the first time in my life, on my personal budget, and although its just for fun(whether people believe them or not.. im excited to see if my reading comes true!).. it helps me so much to pass time. i asked about my pregnancy journey in the future and when I may get my second bfp/conceive second baby.

the most recent one told me this month i will conceive a boy. the others told me within 13 weeks they can see a boy being conceived. One reading did say august bfp (3 months from now!)

I also had another reading say girl and that I'll either have the baby or have a bfp in December/January so if I conceive this month I'll be due Jan 10. But if I get my bfp by Dec/Jan instead that'll be fine too cuz originally we were planning to try this October. It took 3 months to conceive our daughter. If we had tried originally in October, we would conceive in December/jan based on another 3 months. I'm just excited to see the outcome is all. Plus I didnt tell any of them that I was currently ttc or when I will.. I got all of these readings last month and the beginning of this month which was before he decided to go on board with trying!

If I can find all the readings, I'll post them here in a simple way like psychic name and conception/birth date and gender

Oh for sure, love tweaking! Hehe.

NO! We're waiting until 7DPO! For you, that's 4/29! For me, probably 5/1.

.... okay maybe 6 DPO....
haha ^-^ I really can't guarantee I won't test before then. Even if you do too it'll be OK. No judging here!

OK I found all of my readings! I think lol
Tarot Goddess - BFP in April/6 weeks or sooner //// Boy

Kaitlyn - Aquarius Baby(BFP within 1 month) or conceive Dec 21-Jan 21 ///// Boy

Wanda Callahan - Possible Winter 2017 Bfp //// No Gender Reading

Jenny Renny - Aug 2016 Bfp with EDD April 2017 ///// Boy

Mary Akinson with Spirit Guide Ashton - anytime within 13 weeks with number 7 being in connection anytime from bfp date to birth and also a third and last pregnancy in 2019 ///// Girl for second pregnancy

Lacquers - May 5th, 2016 beginning cycle/Jan 25, 2017 Due date ///// Girl

And I must say Lacquers is the only one that KNEW my ovulation was exactly 2 days late!!! And I got her reading before my period even started for this current cycle. I just now realized why her reading was specifically off of my original af due time. woah.

OK well I'm excited to see which and if any of these psychic readings will be true! I chose these psychics in particular through accuracy and recommendations from others who are ttc and have visited/spoke with them. As I said none have claimed 100% accuracy so it is for fun. But a lot of girls told me certain ones got their bfp and pregnancy right to a T with Kaitlyn, Jenny, and Mary being the top ones. Wanda was not recommended by anyone ttc.. I believe she is more for life and past readings but she was also free. I found her through a long search and her reading was also very far so not sure if seeing conception is one of her strengths because she's not a conception reader like the others are.

I guess the psychics were right!!!!!!! I got my bfp!!!!!! It started at 7 DPO and it got darker tonight at 8 DPO!!!!! On both pink and blue dye brands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAGHHHHHHH

Mary akinson got the 7 right!!!!! I got lines at 7 dpo. Woah XD

Thanks so much!!! Did you test early?

Thankyu!!! Still waiting on them to call me on my levels... they should call anytime in the next four hours.... I'm thinking my levels are about 6 or 7 but that's a huge guess Cuz I had negatives at 6 DPO and I started getting lines on all my blue dyes at 7 DPO and at 8 DPO my pink dyes are now faint positives as well

I tested yesterady (6DPO) and BFN. What were your levels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->