Today is either 4/5dpo. Already can't wait to test. - UPDATE BFP!!!!

They told me inconclusive results and wanted me to follow up with OB. I'm gonna just wait til missed af at this point so I don't confuse myself. I'm too early to get obvious results right now I suppose. I didn't get a positive at the Dr til 3 days after my first positive with my daughter so I guess I should wait more

Where did you go to get the blood test? Did they not give you a number? I wonder if they did a yes/no test instead of number test. Really it's way to early to get a blood test so I would wait until after af due and get another of you get a bfp. Do you have a pic of today's test?

I went to a medical express center. Not a dr office or ob like i probably shuld have. They can only do so much for me. no specific number given. he talked to me like i was lieing about my cycle. He said he recorded irregular menstrual period due to recent birth, which i did give birth less than a year ago, but i told him i had been regular since february, and he said im probably way earlier than i think in my cycle because i was recently irregular. All i told him was i had a positive opk two days late this cycle and he said i could have ovulated later than that day.

The ob mentioned a dating ultrasound when i called at 6 dpo, before i took the tests and before she suggested i take tests early based on my symptoms. I didn't take pics of today's tests but I have pics previously of the tests I took just 9 hrs before. My wondfos have had evaps up until this morning where they finally showed very faint lines at 2 and a half minutes. With my daughter, it took the exact same amount of time for them to show. I'm guessing I just started catching HCG soooooo ridiculously early. or there was a lab error. I Google'd my situation and some women posted about it and had to find out by ultrasound because the labs were wrong for them.

You're only 8dpo soo doubt you would need to find out by us. That's pretty uncommon. Probably just to early for a good hcg which blood test usually start detecting around 7dpo so I imagine your numbers if positive were u set the 25 threshold. Hcg usually won't be over 25 until 10-11dpo so it sounds like it's just way to early for bloodtest.

I'm hoping that's the case. I just took these on no hold.

Attachments

• 20160430_153111_20160430153742050.jpg
    20160430_153111_20160430153742050.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 66
The green handle didn't have a line the last two days. today it does.

Not seeing anything on them tests, how many DPO are you??

8 or 9. 9 at most but not sure wen I Od since opk was a late positive

I probably won't take anymore tests til af is late. I keep getting pink faint lines on different brands before the 3 min mark and evaps at 10 mins on others. The best thing I can do is just give it time between testing ;3

It's still super early, fx lines darken in next few days :flower:

Guys my tests got really dark then negative again. I got af a few days late as well. I never got the next blood draw when I got darker pink lines Cuz I was scared to hear another negative or inconclusive. Well now I'm cd 1 and I'm happy to be on to the second cycle and try again. Not sure if we will try this month or next month due date will be my birthday which Im slightly trying to avoid! But my babies normally and have come when they want to as long as they are healthy and happy I don't care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->