Today is my birthday and I think I'm having another loss :(

xJessie91x

Reaction score
I've had spotting and issues with this pregnancy from the beginning. I started having period like bleeding Thursday but scan showed happy baby with good heartbeat. Have continued bleeding and called hospital they have been booked me for a scan tomorrow morning. I'm waiting for another call back as the blood has got loads thicker and more clot like. I'm terrified. I can't do this again, I've seen this baby and it's heartbeat. I don't want it to end again. Especially not on my birthday :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Any cramping sweetie?

I've heard of a couple women who've had period like bleeding during pregnancy and went on to have a full term healthy baby. Hopefully this is the same for you I'm sorry I can't offer much more comfort. I hope another lady with more experience in this can come along and help you.

I also forgot to mention I know this is a worrying time for you sweetie but happy birthday :hugs:.

Thank you. Yep I'm cramping too. It feels like my last miscarriage. I'm so sad. Scan tomorrow at 11. At least I can be sure then. :cry:

Could very well be an sch (sub chorionic hematoma) I had one with ds and I bled through my jeans twice...thought it was over, had cramping and all but hes almost 2 now. Best wishes!

Could very well be an sch (sub chorionic hematoma) I had one with ds and I bled through my jeans twice...thought it was over, had cramping and all but hes almost 2 now. Best wishes!

How long did the bleeding last? I had a scan Thursday and the couldn't see a reason for bleeding. I had a very small one seen on my first scan at about 5 weeks. But I don't think I could bleed this
Much from a small one :( thanks for your reply.

Mine was considered small too! I bled off and on for 8 weeks. It was torture.

Sending much love and best wishes, I hope everything works out xxx

My fingers are crossed for you and i'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning!

Thinking of you.
I miscarried at 8 weeks on my 21st birthday.
But bleeding and pain doesn't definitely mean miscarriage. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I bled a lot. It was like a period and I had constant pain. I had a 3 day wait for an ultrasound and when I went I expected the worst. I really thought I'd miscarried but they turned the screen towards me and my 11 weeks and 5 days baby was wriggling all over as healthy as can be. It turns out I had a large subchorionic hematoma. By 20 weeks it had completely gone and I went on to have a healthy little girl. I'm praying that you have a positive outcome. X

Wishing you some good news. Bleeding is scary but not always a mc. I had spotting with this pregnancy and thought it was over but now im nearly 12 weeks. Got my scan tomorrow which i am nervous about z

No heartbeat. I am having another miscarriage. Heartbroken.

I'm so so sorry hun, if you ever need to talk, please pm me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->