Todays line looks a bit lighter than last test?

wonderstruck

Reaction score
So I tested again today as I have been doing every couple days just to assure myself. The line on todays test is still clearly there but it looks lighter than the last test I did and I was expecting it to be darker. Should I be worried or is it likely just that particular test? They were both done with the same dollar store brand. I did have some cramping this morning and had my first doctor visit where I had bloodwork done to confirm pregnancy, I don't know the results yet though. I am only about 4 weeks along, my missed period was just yesterday, so still very early. Do you think I'm just overthinking it or should I be concerned?

I think if you keep stressing yourself out, it won't be good for baby! Just wait and see what happens. I know, easier said than done.. I was freaking out in the beginning as well. Every twinge made me sure I was losing the baby. If it helps, I had cramping pretty much from the day I ovulated til now and I'm 8 weeks. It doesn't necessarily mean anything bad!

I TOTALLY understand the longing to test again, but really, these tests aren't made to compare to each other, even when they're from the same lot/brand, etc.

It's probably totally fine. Our pee tests aren't quantitative, they're really just a Yes or a No. So congratulations! And try to hold out for your betas if you can! :)

(Um.... to be clear, I've done it to!!!!!! so i DO feel you though) ::haha::

Thanks, and you're definitely right. I tested again today and it was darker and I realized I'm just giving myself anxiety by dwelling on it so I'm done with the tests. I'm pregnant and that's all I need to know lol.

Yeah I would stop testing. A line is a line. I had to stop myself from POAS every 5 hrs lol! No seriously...from Monday to Wednesday this week I've taken 13 tests. I'm a total addict!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->