toddler in a full leg cast and 5 months preggers :(

k7498632

cautiously preggo
Reaction score
OMG what a bad day!!!

My little girl fell from the 3rd step up (yep you read that right the 3rd) and she's broken her leg. :(

Bless her she's also got a cracking black eye and carpet burns on her forhead and cheek.

Cant believe that people can come down the whole flight and be fine but eve bless her managed to proper injure herself :(

Anyway she's fine but im having an apsolute nightmare having to carry her!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

The doctor says its quite common and that im not allowed to put baby gates back up everywhere because she should be allowed to go up and down stairs now and i shouldnt be panicing about her after this but i feel so bad im debating putting her on a stanner stair lift till she's 20 :(

Bless her. They didn't give you a buggy or chair to put her in then ???? That must be really hard work carrying her. I hope she recovers soon. :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear this. But I am shocked that the doctor told you not to put up gates that she should manage on her own going up and down. I grew up with stairs and my brothers have stairs now with their kids and I have them also. None of us or our kids have been allowed to go on the stairs higher than the first step on own till 5 years and even then were watched. A kid at 3 is just not coordinated enough to do them on their own especially for going down. If it were me I would keep the gates up a bit longer. But this is just my opinion. I do hope your daughter gets better quickly.

lol no i took her to the hospital in the buggy, its getting her on the loo and putting her in and out of the car and stuff thats the real killer.

And she hates it bless her she wants to be running about and dancing :(

thats exactly what i thought, no way she's pottering about at me mums with no stairgates.

Dont get me wrong she always goes down on her bum bt its frightening that you can do so much damage even when your there and she's sat down, i just couldnt get to her fast enough :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->