Toddler mummies are here to help

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Hi ladies,hope all your pregnancies are going well....some of us mummies over in the toddler section have volunteered to buddy up with the new mummies and the mummies in the baby section,as we know how tough it can be..and we want you all to have someone you can message with concerns.
If you would like a buddy,please let me know on this thread and I will message you with your buddies name :flower: we have ladies who are Breast feeding,formula feeding,co sleeping etc..
Hope you find this helpful
xxx

oh ok thats cool, i will both help and be grateful of the help too. i am having my 3rd in 23 days and have 2 toddlers xx

Hi,

What a lovely idea! I would love a "toddler buddy"! :happydance:

I am having a little boy (my first) on 28 July. All being well I plan to have a natural birth - water birth with gas and air - but staying open minded about it. I plan to breast feed too.

Oh how wonderful! what a great idea! I would LOVE a buddy! I am 28 yrs old, due
July 23rd with my first. DH and I are thrilled but as the date comes closer, we are freaking out, don't know what to expect! the delivery is scaring me most of all right now...

Brilliant idea :) . . Would LOVE a buddy. I am going to be a 1st time Mum xx

Hi, this is so lovely! Thank you so much, I would love a buddy! I'm 29, live in England and hope to have the baby as naturally as possible and then breastfeed but am totally open on options as I'm a first time Mum! x

Hello, I would love a buddy please. Am due with our first on 1st September. Planning on delivering at a birthing centre within a hospital in Berkshire and hoping to breast feed. X

Have messaged everyone so far with their buddy names,hope you all got them ok :flower: xx

Would love one! i'm going to be a 1st time london mummy hopefully going for a waterbirth and breastfeeding but am open to anything that happens! Slightly freaking out about how close it's getting! Thank you!

Wow thanks so much. I would love the help. We are expecting our first on the 18th June. He is a boy and there is a good chance he might develop pyloric stenosis over the first few weeks of his life. I live in the uk.

That's such a fantastic idea, I am due early Sept so a little while to go yet ...
I am hoping to have a water birth at home, breastfeed and use cloth nappies

x

Hi, I'd love to have a toddler mummy to talk to :) I'm due 5th August with a little boy and am hoping to have a hospital water birth. I'd also like to breastfeed.

Hi, I'd love a buddy! I'm due my first little baby boy on 18th june, though I do have a step son. I'm going to try breast feeding, but I'll be honest, I'm terrified of that and labour! I'm in the midlands and 29. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"