Toddler Sleepless nights support thread

omg zane was a nightmare last night!

none stop screaming i hardly got any sleep and he had his injections today so i hoping he sleeps well tonight

its 8.30 and ffion is STILL awake

How old if ffion, i only got charlie to sleep at 9.20 he got up and 7.30am and had an hour sleep at 3pm, where do they get all there energy from? :wacko: x

ffion went to bed at 9 and was back awake from 2am to 5am...

omg 2-5am crying? Charlie woke 4 times last night but went back to sleep within a few mins x

Ethan was awake 11:45pm until morning i dont know how he does it i gave in at 4:15 and came down stairs :(

omg 2-5am crying? Charlie woke 4 times last night but went back to sleep within a few mins x

she was crying at first, i lay on the pull out couch in her bedroom with her and she just sat there wide awake.. i didnt speak to her or anything so it was a case of me just sitting there with her until she gave in and fell back asleep. she kept pointing at the door to go downstairs but i just ignored her.

she was crying at first, i lay on the pull out couch in her bedroom with her and she just sat there wide awake.. i didnt speak to her or anything so it was a case of me just sitting there with her until she gave in and fell back asleep. she kept pointing at the door to go downstairs but i just ignored her.

You must be so tired, does she sleep alot during the day ? x

shes asleep now but Rhys alas is not :dohh: so im chillin on the couch watching cbeebies LOL

shes asleep now but Rhys alas is not :dohh: so im chillin on the couch watching cbeebies LOL

ah hope you get some better sleep tonight , ive just managed to get charlie to sleep had to go in a few times in the past half hour to put his dummy back in he kept throwing it :wacko: x

AJ slept 8pm to 12 midnight, then decided to scream.

Well he ended up in Mummy's bed and slept like a log :dohh:

Hoping for a better night tonight

Brenn is still waking through the night.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

touch wood at 2 yrs 7 months we have cracked it :happydance: 1 full week he as slept 7~6 ...since we got a teddy bear that stays lite up all night ...just a soft glow :)

touch wood at 2 yrs 7 months we have cracked it :happydance: 1 full week he as slept 7~6 ...since we got a teddy bear that stays lite up all night ...just a soft glow :)

Thats good :happydance: Charlie has also been alot better the last week mainly sleeping right through from 8.30 till 8pm :happydance: but i bet once hes teething again he will be up alot :dohh: x

I swear this is worse than when he was a newborn...

Im really struggling tonight, I just can't settle him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->