Toddler Tula? or something else.

lovingmumma

Reaction score
hi ladies!

my LO outgrew the baby carrier I had a few months ago and now I am looking at getting a toddler Tula,
He is 14 months old and just average in size, would it be better to just get a normal sized Tula? otherwise i am thinking ergo- does anyone have any experience wearing a toddler in it?
any recommendations on what i will get the most value out of :)

thanks in advance :flower:

How much does he weigh? I use a Standard Tula, but my 15-month-old is small (16 lbs). I've heard from local moms that the Toddler is still too big for their 28-lb babies though.

Can you try out a Toddler and a Standard before buying one? I love my Tula, by the way!

thanks for replying:) he would be about 24 lbs, so one pound of the recommended weight for the toddler one. I can't actually try the Tula anywhere in Australia, only 2 stores sell them and its online unfortunately. and no one i know has one either. The toddler one just looks so big online! just by looking at the photos it seems like LO would be swamped and not able to look around at all.
do you find it easy to adjust and comfortable for hub?
i think ill just go for it and get the toddler one! after having a look at the weights again it would probably just make more sense.

Yeah, my husband loves the Tula! It's the only thing he uses.

He might be a bit small for the Toddler at first, but he'll certainly grow into it. You can also get the Standard and then just buy the extenders when he starts getting big -- that's an alternative to buying the Toddler one.

Here's a nice comparison pic (not mine): https://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii565/debs13b/memes/45b67cb83c3c0104d5b782b130244942_zpsb294ebe4.jpg

wow thanks so much for that pic!!!!! thats fantastic! exactly what i was needing to look at. my hubby never would use our wrap so I'm hopping that if we get a tula he might be able to enjoy wearing bub as well :)
thanks so much for helping Feronia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"