• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

I know it is really hard to stay positive, it can be really agonizing. The good news is, you know you can get pregnant. Your body knows what to do and it's just a matter of time. I tend to obssess over every little detail, just knowing I have this support with everyone is comforting.

I am feeling MUCH better actually, my bleeding has just about stopped, a few more days and I should be ready to go! :)

Is it horrible of me to hate everyone else's bfps?? I'm so happy for them but I'm ready for it to be my turn and it stick. I'm so young and have had 4 losses. Seriously? It's just so painful. The whole process is taking forever!

Sorry for the vent!

Hi @frozenseas, of course you are welcome! I know what you mean about being afraid to test yet. It's almost like if you ignore it, you can't get disappointed. It sounds like you have symptoms, who knows, you may get a pleasant surprise. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Exactly, my mom told me to hold off, but I am not very patient. I still haven't seen af yet, so hoping for a baby, thinking of testing around the beginning of December, just depends on if I have a good feeling or a bad feeling, but right now trying to ignore it, though still trying to take precautions not to get hurt or be too stressed. Thank you! I will keep my fingers crossed for you and hope you get lots of sticky baby dust and get a healthy rainbow soon!

I'm the same way Leah! I'm hoping I really do get a real positive tomorrow. Many people I know are getting pregnant without even trying or wanting kids right now and it's so frustrating. I try to be happy for them but it's rough. Our time is coming!

Hi Leahlou, it's not horrible, you're only human. You don't really hate it, you're just in pain. One of my close friends had 7 losses and is now about to have her baby boy in January, it will be your time. I know how painful and hard it is, I wish for no one to ever have to feel that pain.

At Mel, you will have to share the news when you test tomorrow! I am excited for you!!!

@frozenseas, I know it's scary. Is December a bit too long to wait if you think you might me? I swear I have spent hundreds on tests lol

I'm the same way Leah! I'm hoping I really do get a real positive tomorrow. Many people I know are getting pregnant without even trying or wanting kids right now and it's so frustrating. I try to be happy for them but it's rough. Our time is coming!

I really hope you do get your :bfp: !! Update tomorrow! :)
Oh my word, it's SO frustrating! I currently know 7 friends with "surprise" babies and 4 friends that just had their babies. I'm happy for them but most don't know about how hard this year has been for us, so I just keep my distance.
It will! My hubby wants a whole team of kids, so we'll be trying for a while! :haha:

Thanks Natalie, I know I'm just having a sad morning and I'm usually much more positive about it!

I got a 7 pack of cheapies on amazon for $12 which wasn't bad. I'm about to buy my first response and a 2 pack is $10. Ugh I hate it lol

I really hope you do get your :bfp: !! Update tomorrow! :)
Oh my word, it's SO frustrating! I currently know 7 friends with "surprise" babies and 4 friends that just had their babies. I'm happy for them but most don't know about how hard this year has been for us, so I just keep my distance.
It will! My hubby wants a whole team of kids, so we'll be trying for a while! :haha:

Thanks Natalie, I know I'm just having a sad morning and I'm usually much more positive about it!

Hahah oh my a whole team! After having only one MC I don't even think I wanna try for many. I've always wanted two, now I think I'll be happy with just one. Who knows. We may have a second one one day. Him an his sister are 8 years apart, my sister and I are only 2. I think if we have a second one they will be like 3 years apart. I couldn't imagine having 4 MCs. You and your hubby are so strong <3

Rahma, GL!

I get my ICs from https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ - they sound a lot cheaper than what you guys are getting off Amazon.... And there's always a discount code on retailmenot.com.

Hi ladies. How is everyone today? Me and my little girl have some sort of throat/chest virus thing so feeling very sorry for ourselves :-( off to drs later.

Cycle wise I think my af should be due on Wed. I have woken up this morning feeling slightly crampy which I don't normally get til day before af arrives. Also got quite a bit of egg white cm which I only get at ovulation time or early pregnancy.

I am trying not to get my hopes up but got my fingers crossed for my bfp next week. Going to try and resist testing until next Friday if after doesn't arrive before then xxxx

Negative this morning. I wanna say I'm out but AF isn't even due til Tuesday. When I was pregnant the first time I didn't even get a positive til I was 2 weeks late.

You're not out yet @Mel! I have never gotten a positive until I was one day late, I have never had an early positive.

@Smiler I am sending every bit of positive baby dust there is to you!!! I am getting a cold as well, it's that time of year. Yuck!

@Rhama, I am sending you baby dust also! Wouldn't it be amazing if we all got BFP's before Christmas????

@mel dont count urself out just yet, like you said ur AF isnt due till Tuesday. The pregnancy hormone doubles every 2-3 days so FX. Have you got any symptoms as such yet.

I haven’t a dicky bird yet but like u already thinking am out ate only 7dpo HA HA HA what we do to ourselves ay.

Come on 2014 rainbow babies we’re all vouching for your arrivals

GL everyone :) We can all fit in another cycle before Christmas, right? Even you guys getting AF now? Here's to a fabulous 2014 for all of us. I can't believe how bad 2013 has sucked for so many people I know.

@3minors I sure can as they say number 13 unlucky for some. Suppose it would make all our years getting a BFP end of 2013

Testing is so frustrating!!!
I tested this morning and I still see something on the wondfo, which ISN'T good because we shouldn't start trying till my levels hit 0. AF STILL isn't here either, so I'm getting impatient :haha: But I am really crampy today, so hopefully that means something! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->