• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

I believe I ovulated Sunday as well. Had horrible heart burn yesterday and my back has been hurting the last 3 days. Upper back more than lower back. Hoping its positive signs!

now im confused I have horrendous heartburn today and im 8dpo, ive not tested so dnt know if im preg or not, my sister said u only get hearburn later in pregnancy but I believe I had It before I miscarried also! anyone shed some light?? xx

Hi girls,

I feel like I've been awol a long time! I've actually tried to post twice in the last few days, but each time my DD (2) has woken up bawling mid-post, She's been poorly and cranky for a few days now, but hey ho. That's the way it goes with kids.

I would love to send individual messages to you all, but I'm so behind with everything, that I don't think I can today. My main message for you all "Keep believing!" and I want to send to you all :dust:

Kel :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm delighted for you and I'm so glad you've seen your wee bean's heartbeat. That news made my day!

Natalie - miscarriage does strange things to our bodies, so the irregularities in your bleeding may just be part of your body's readjustment and you may still have a sticky bean. Hang on in there - it ain't over till it's over.

Smiler, Bumblebee, Amanda, Mel and everyone else. I'm rooting for you all this cycle!

I'm unsure what to do about TTC this month now. My hubby is in agony with his knee injury (op is in just under three weeks), so we'll realistically be less active this month though poss not completely inactive. Also I've realised that if I conceived now, it'd mess up the kids' holiday I booked while I was happily awaiting my little lost baby. Here I was thinking we'd be going away with a 4 1/2 month old, but now it could be that I will be giving birth at that time (beginning of August). That may be wishful thinking anyway, but what should I do? My AF started on the 25th and has just about finished (it was a little bit stop and start, like some of the AFs that you ladies have reported). Should we go for it anyway? Part of me says what will be, will be, but I'm not sure.

Minky XXX

@Minky I say go for it! You will just have one more little munchkin to bring along with you :)

I guess because the miscarriage was so long ago, it wouldn't affect me anymore. I have been completely regular since last December 2012, I am in agony right now not know what on earth is going on with my body. Tomorrow will be day 6 of spotting/bleeding/mild cramping. It's halloween over here, I think I will rob some of my little boys chocolates and call it a night lol.

It was raining here so we barely had any kids! When I was younger id go out in te freezing cold rain and snow to get free candy! Now I got about a box full of candy to myself lol!

Hey ladies!

My name is Leah! I'm excited to join you now that we're allowed to start TTC soon!
It's hard for other mommas to be that haven't had a loss to understand, so it'd be comforting to talk with ladies who know what it's like!

As soon as my levels are at 0, we can stop preventing, which should be like Tuesday :haha: They were at 37 on Monday! My period should be here any day now because I was on provera, which induces AF.

Hows the TTC road for y'all??

@Rahma and Leah, you are both so positive, it is so helpful chatting here with women like you. My second loss in a row was just confirmed yesterday, we are being referred to a fertility clinic to have things checked out. I feel much better knowing there is a plan in place, that we are being proactive about things.

Am having a low key weekend, just going to relax :)

Hi all, just returned from a lovely relaxing holiday and just want to get back to trying again! My AF must be due any day now, I caved and tested on an IC this afternoon which was stark white! Makes me feel better about the wine I consumed on holiday. We haven't been trying but definitely dtd on the day I ovulated.

I'm going to read all the posts note and try to catch up, hello to Rahma and Leah x

Thanks so much Rhama, it really helps being here and having support from you ladies. I am feeling a lot better this afternoon after a good chat with my husband and a long nap! We are strong and brave for going through this and trying again. We will have our rainbow babies, I know we will!

I am so jealous of your getaway little missy! Mind you my husband and I had a mini break in Vegas about a month ago, feels like ages ago lol

A little off topic but if there is anyone on this board living in Alberta Canada how are you guys handling this insane snowfall!! Eeep!!! It is calling for 10-25cm between today and tomorrow!!

Back on topic as sick as me and my hubs are, we bd this morning and are so hopeful for a bfp before Christmas. It would turn around this lousy year for our family.

Keeping positive ladies!!!

Amanda, I'm watching the snow as we speak :) It started about an hour ago. We have fired up the snowblower and I'm pretty sure we'll be using it in the morning. SO glad it waited until after Halloween though!

Hi again,

Leah - welcome! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss but you'll find friends here to support you as you begin a new exciting journey.

Rahma - I love your upbeat posts. I've got everything crossed for you.

LittleMissy - I'm glad you had a relaxing holiday. Whether or not this was the month for you, your hols will help put you in the right place physically and mentally for the next step.

I'm still undecided about what to do this cycle. Somehow, I just feel that this isn't quite my time and that I'm not quite ready for it in my head (while my hubby probably isn't either, as he's focusing on his knee op and getting back to a life without pain). We might still try, but I feel my good time hasn't quite arrived yet. I usually trust my intuitions.

Strangely, today I had a bit of spotting. I'm on CD 9, but this is unusual for me. I never normally spot mid-cycle. It seems early for ovulation. Any ideas why that might have happened? Do any of you spot when you ovulate?

Minky XXX

Thinking of you cold Canadians by the way! I have family in Vancouver, Calgary, Regina and Toronto, so know how harsh your winters can be. Keep safe!

Minky XXX

Thinking of you cold Canadians by the way! I have family in Vancouver, Calgary, Regina and Toronto, so know how harsh your winters can be. Keep safe!

Minky XXX

Hi Minky,

I always spot when I ovulate, it's how I know my cycle as well as I do. It's usually light to brown in colour.

I am hoping we do not get any of that white stuff in Ontario for at least another month!! I am not ready for winter!

Hello ladies its been a month today since my miscarriage and for the last about 5 days I've been having symptoms again. My nips started hurting and my hips have been hurting since yesterday and that was a huge thing during my first pregnancy they hurt just like this.

So what is the "proper" way to ttc. I see everyone counting their cycles and talking about dpo and everything I need some help please ladies what are your guys advice.?

So AF still hasn't shown up.... Ugh.. Come on already! I'm ready to get this show on the road!

Hey lexie! So sorry for your losses. I'm sure someone else will be able to explain better as I'm still getting the hang of all of it. But basically you track your cycle so you know when you ovulate. After you ovulate you count the days past to know when you expect AF/when to test (dpo)!

Hi Girls, I am so sorry to dump this on you but I am just having such a hard time during this second loss. I just can't believe it's happening, again. I am so upset, what if I can't have anymore children? I am day 9 of bleeding and I just want it to stop. I keep having these weird dreams that I am pregnant. I don't know why I woke up this morning completely down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->