• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

A short post but containing lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry, honey. Folowing your latest updates really touched me - I started catching up page by page, so I shared your excitement and then really felt for you when I read your latest posts. So sorry. XXXX

Amanda- so so sorry hun. Stay strong dear we're all here for you!

Leah- this is my second one and let me tell you, the foot is the worst. omg lol. It was almost unbearable but I stuck it out, I wanted this tattoo so bad. Only paid $60 for it too.

I think I'm a couple days from ovulating. I think I may buy some OPKs just to see. We BD Sunday and Wednesday, probably again tonight. and hopefully a couple times this weekend too. I'm really hoping to get lucky next month. I decided to quit smoking. I smoked before I got pregnant and quit when I found out. I was going to stay off of them but picked up again shortly after I found out I miscarried. I got myself an E-cig to help myself out so hopefully I'll be off for good. Plus, getting this tattoo, I just feel like a new person and I'm hoping we get lucky in December. AF is due Dec 10th so we'll see!

UPDATE: Went to the doc to figure out the left ovary pain, preg symptoms, and super faint pregnancy test.. Drum roll please!
I am O'ing 2 times this month!! Once 2 weeks ago and I'm about to again this weekend... :wacko: Because of that, my estrogen levels have been really high causing the tests and symptoms. The pain is from all the changes and O'ing. So we'll see if I am preggo in a few weeks and then check how many babies!

If the opk is positive, I'd get to BDing :) :)

That's a good plan @Rhama, then you have a very good chance of catching the eggie!

I am about 6 days post O and not one part of me feels like this is my month, just don't think we did it. I have ZERO symptoms, even though I know its way to early anyway. Just a feeling I have. If it's not, I am seriously considering cutting back to one coffee per day as opposed to one in the morning and then one at work.

I'm sorry you're feeling out Natalie. I know the feeling.

Rahma you have to catch the egg this month!!!

Afm, I'm feeling really peaceful about this month. Whether we get a bfp or I get AF, it'll be ok. It'd be nice to be pregnant for Xmas but I'm not getting my hopes up.

CD3 for me. About 16 days to O. I'm about as excited as I got for Christmas when I was a little girl. I hope my instead cups get here soon. No holds barred this month!

Thanks @Leah. I am surprisingly ok. There is still the obvious small glimmer of hope I have, not due until next Tuesday. I just don't feel it, weird. Anyway, I am glad you are feeling peaceful about things!

@3minions, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, it would be so nice to go into 2014 with a Rainbow baby!

Hi Ladies

Sorry ihave been awol for a while.

Been away in cornwall for a few days for my mother in laws 60th bithday and also been trying to focus on non baby related stuff as hubbyu thinks i am beginnig to get too obsessed.

I am finding it really hard as i am desperate to be pregnant but my sex drive seems to have disappeared completely :-( The counsellor i am seeing thinks it may be that although i wan anothe baby i am scared of another loss. I wasnt like this afte my first miscarriage but i guess back then i didnt tink it would happen again but now i have had two miscarriages i am more anxious about having another one.

I think i am due to ovulate friday so we bd'd last night and i am going to try and do it eery day until sunday if i can get up the enthusiasm

I dont want hubby to think it is ju just a means to an end for me. IW ant hime to kno iw i enjoy being with him too but it is hard with the way i am feeling at the moment xxx

@Smiler, I know what you are going through, I am so sorry you are feeling so anxious. I am the same way, its very difficult to force yourself to stay positive. I am 7 DPO and everytime I go to the washroom I am afraid I will see blood. A loss is a difficult thing, two losses is more than enough to make anyone anxious and sad. Take all the time you need to deal with this, Rhama is right, we are all hear for you!!

I am reading this book, The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant. If you need a nice pick me up and a laugh, you should buy it. It's really cute and VERY informative. I feel a lot better reading it. A lot of the stats on TTC and having babies are very dated, this book will make you feel better.

Ooo, I like the sound of that book Natalie!

I had the opposite effect after the mc.. My sex drive is through the roof to the point that it's very frustrating. I guess I just want and need to be close to my hubby right now. :shrug:
I read somewhere though that if you have sex everyday that it doesn't make your chances as high as every other day so the man juice is more concentrated. Anyone else heard this?? My hubby's thought process is bd bd bd bd and more bd! If I'm O'ing, he usually wants to have sex twice a day! Hope it's not hurting our chances!

Leahlou, I think that depends on his sperm count.... But i dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->