Tommee Tippee Electric warmer

chocojen

Reaction score
Anyone have one?
I have been given a second hand one by my SIL but with no instructions. It has 3 settings on it 1 2 and 3, are these for diffferent temperatures or for different speeds of warming???? Will it turn off automatically once it is warm enough????

Sorry if I sound stupid!

I can't help I'm afraid (hopefully someone will be able to), from what I've heard of bottle warmers though is they take too long when you have a screaming baby!

I think most ladies either heat in a jub of boiling water or microwave (bad ladies ;)). My LO will take his milk anything from fridge cold to warmed which saves a lot of time, and usually I just shove in the microwave just for 20-30seconds to take the chill off.

IIRC they're different temps - setting 3 quickly reaches boiling temp! It will then click on and off to maintain the water at that temp. A bottle left in number 3 for more than one re-boil will quickly get too hot for baby to drink but the lower settings are too slow if you have a hungry bubba. Oh yeah, don't forget to put water in it - my hubby didn't and wondered why it wasn't heating :haha:

D was never that fussed about milk temp and had it straight out of the fridge from about 3 months :)

hey i have it :)
im sure you can get the instructions online but basically
the 1 2 and 3 are how hot it is, but for all our bottles we put it in at 3 and leave it for 4 minuites exactly.
you have to time it as the light only switches on and off to show its heating or its at ideal temperature. so when you switch it on, you wait for the light to go off to know its hot enough then it just switches on again to show its heating back up to maintain temperature :)

here u go hunny ;)

https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/file_store/en/products/manuals/4c01de49a498e75cb6fbe10f51fafa0b.pdf

i have it too i always use number 3 its the fastest :)

Hi
I use them (have twins)- To be honest I just leave them permanently on number 3 and just keep checking the bottles, then turn them off at the plug! I have found them really helpfull x

I've got one found it rubbish tbh microwave was far easier lol xx

microwave is defo the fastest i only use my warmer at night time it saves getting out of bed x

microwave is quicker but if anyone is bottle feeding breast milk then the microwave can destroy some of the nutrients. Its fine for formula tho. I use the tt electric warmer at night to save going downstairs with a crying baby. Jx

microwave is quicker but if anyone is bottle feeding breast milk then the microwave can destroy some of the nutrients. Its fine for formula tho. I use the tt electric warmer at night to save going downstairs with a crying baby. Jx

iv heard this too, when i was breastfeeding/expressing i always used hot water or the warmer :thumbup:

thanks ladies....
when you use it at night w]how do you keep the water cool before the feed is needed?
x

Same here i use the bottle warmer at night time I leave the next sterile water in it at the no.1 setting so when LO is ready for bottle the water is the right temp and i just add the formula.

thanks ladies....
when you use it at night w]how do you keep the water cool before the feed is needed?
x

i have my warmer on my window sil next to my bed and i keep 2 bottles of cool boiled water and 2 powder dispensers with scoops in next to the warmer, when she wakes for her feed turn on the warmer to number 3 (if the warmer is switched to number 0 then the water in the warmer will be cold) so i put it on number 3 and stick the bottle of water in to heat whilst i change her nappy, by time im done the boiled water is warm and ready for me to put the formula powder in, once bottle is done i then turn warmer back to 0 and it turns off and goes cold again, hope this helps hunny xx

I used to use it but kept forgetting to inplug. The damn thing, the amount of time. It boiled dry ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->