Tommee tippee triple action (massage, cool/bite, easy gel app) teethers - 3 sets

haggle-b

Mum of 3, 2 dd's & 1 ds
Reaction score
Tommee tippee triple action teethers - Massage: textured surfaces designed to massage tender gums, Cool: water filled chamber that can be cooled in fridge to soothe tender gums, Bite: teething surfaces for baby to bite and chew on to help relieve pain when cutting teeth, Easy gel applicator: pockets are specially designed to hold teething gel in place for easier targeted application.

These were a godsend when my LO was teething, I especially liked the fact you could apply teething gel to the teether before LO used them.

There are 3 different designs:
Stage 1 for 3m+, set of 2 - one for front teeth, one for incisor teeth - (massage, bite & easy gel app features)
Stage 2 for 4m+ for front molars and tender gums (massage, cool and easy gel app features)
Stage 3 for 6m+ for back molars and tender gums (massage, bite and easy gel app)

These have been used but are in great condition. I have incl the original boxes so you can see what teether is suitable at what age.

Would like £2 each, or all 3 for £5. Prices do not include postage, let me know if you are interested and I will work this out.

Attachments

• DSCN3090.jpg
    DSCN3090.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom