Tomorrow.....

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
...I am buying and starting to take Folic Acid.....

I know it should really be for 3 months before TTC but I figure anything has to be better than nothing and 8 weeks should be an ok start (how many people fall pg without planning)

So yeah, we are doing it!!!

xxx

I didn't take it till we started ttc with my other 2 and then we conceived first time both times and they were fine like you said some people get pregnant by accident and haven't taken any at least you are starting to take it good luck when you start ttc x

wooohoooo how exciting,
you two are at the start of your wondeful journey.
I am so excited for you pops

woooooohooooo!! So so excited for you pops!! Go for it!! I will be so thrilled to hear your BFP announcement when it comes!!! Have fun practicing :sex: haha! xxx

Awww yay!
= D

Yeah at least it's better than not taking any
= ]

xx

I didnt start taking folic acid until I was about 5 weeks pregnant so 8 weeks before TTC is better than that lol!! Good Luck :) :) xxx

Thanks ladies :hugs:

It all feels very grown up that we have got to this point and made this decision. I guess this is the start of a very new and possibly life changing journey for us!

xxx

I am so excited for you - two months of folic acid is fine!!! And the next 8 weeks are going to fly by I'm sure! xxx

:D I know what you mean about the very grown up thing!! Even talking about TTC makes me realise that we have to be proper grown ups now!! Ha! I think when the BFP comes in, it will be a real wake up call to the fact we're going to be actual parents! It's a strange feeling!! x

I am indeed!!!

If it wasn't for my smear results we would be TTC now but I am going to be sensible and get one more test done next month. If it is still showing as changes we will then decide what to do but I really don't want to put it off for something that everyone keeps telling me is not dangerous and could just be because we had :sex: within 3 days of the original smear :blush:

xxx

Good luck TTC!!! I'm sure 8 weeks will be just fine and I'm so jealous you're TTC so soon!!! Have fun with the BD. xxxx

Well I did it!!! I bought em!!!! :happydance:

I felt weird putting them in the basket....an old woman was looking at me and smiling as I was deciding which ones to get and it made me feel....I'm not sure.....really young I think but I know I'm not!! Then when I got to the till the sales girl was really chatty, asking where were going on holiday (the basket was that obvious lol!) and then scanned them and said "Ah, how exciting" :lol:

xxx

Aww hunni i am so happy for you, its so exciting:happydance:

I'm excited for you Pops! :wohoo:
Good luck TTC, can't wait for your :bfp:
xx

As soon as my Pregnacare tablets arrive I will be starting to take them too.

I think it is fine to start taking them even if it isn;t 3 months before - something has to be better than nothing.

How exciting! Good luck :) I've only got about 2 months to go now too and started taking them a couple of months ago - I know what you mean, feeling really grown up! (lol even though I am really....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->