Tomorrow....

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
....is off! :cry:

Apparently there are no neonatal cots available for the babies anywhere in Yorkshire so they can't deliver them. :hissy: We have to ring up the delivery suite every morning to see if there are any beds free for them and take it day-by-day. They don't want to deliver them in case there are any problems in which case the babies could end up sent to different hospitals at opposite ends of the country. We're booked in on Monday morning for another scan to see how they are doing, but it's just a waiting game for the cots now.

I'm not in the best mood I've ever been in but looking on the bright side, at least I get to see Wobbles scan pics now :happydance: plus it gives all you others hanging on a chance to beat me to it. The betting is open again!!

Nooooooo thats awful - OMG I dunno what to say you seem calm (ish) but I'm doubting you are Helen?

BIG BIG :hugs:

I've had a good cry about it and feel better now just grumpy and pissed off really. It's not good when you get yourself all geared up for it.

So I'll be starving myself every night now and won't be able to have brekkie until we know if there are cots available the following morning. Yipee! Sounds like fun to me! :dohh:

Just awful I'm gob-smacked!!

omg bloody hospital :hugs: :hugs:

i cant believe they have done this i hope you are ok thinking of you

spunky xxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

OMG Helen thats terrible. Must be horrible for you.

Glad you are doing ok about it though. Fingers crossed that they get cots free for you soon.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Nooooooo....!!! cant believe it, helen so sorry hun you must be so pissed off! so shocked, dont know what else to say !! ((((((((hug)))))))

Oh Helen thats awful, you must be so disappointed, hope room becomes available soon, and you get to meet your lo.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh no I'm so so sorry, that's awful news for you :hugs:

At least you'll get to see them again on Monday and hopefully some cots will be available soon.

Cx

AWW that is terrible I was all excited,coz am dying to know the sex of babies.

Cant see why they cant do it,what a pain.....if i was you I would really get your sleep in now in preperation

Take care
Bex.x

awww no hunny :*( :hugs: wot arseholes! in a good sense tho.... least they are taking all precautions just incase! xx

I was sooooo excited about the little twinnies. I can't believe how patient you are being. I hope everythiing comes good soon. I tyhink the babies names should start with a b and a b for BnB!

:hugs: Awe, I was so hopping to see pictures. The 11th of June is a good date for birthdays anyways. Hopefully you dont starve yourself too much and those babies will be here before you know it.:hugs:

oh helen! im hopping up and down for you, you both must be so gutted after all the build up, fingers crossed they get you a def date asapxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->