Tonight

A

AROluvsJMP

This is a pointless thread but tonights my 1 year 1 month anniversary and we are going to see the man of my dreams, Tim Mcgraw <3 yum! i am a total country girl at heart :)

What are you guys doing tonight :)

Awwww happy aniversary:flow:
Im just going to stay at home tonight :blush:

happy aniversary! tonight im sleeping as i need to work tomrrow ): have a wicked time!

HAPPY ANIVERSARY have fun tonight!! I'm jealous! We have a thing called Arts Alive the first Saturday of the month and it's like a night where you can go look at local art and they have lots of shops open late etc so if it's not raining I might go, but if not I might just stay home and relax.. I'm quite boring! :haha:

so far every weekend i've been just sleeping and watching movies ha ha so i'm excited to get out!

Awh Skye that sounds fun!

Lol the lady 2 weekends I've gone out n since Monday is my last day of school I think it's a good time to just relax and finish all my damn homework!! Hahaha. I'm behind :wacko: I'm super jealous though! Wish I could go watch Tim McGraw!

yeah :) i wish you lived by me my OH might be bailing on me! ughhh

Really?! Psh tell him to book me a last minute flight!! NOT cool he can't bail on your aniveraary!!

yeah whatever i am starting to really just want to murder him hahha like really we bought these tickets months ago!

I'm going to a wedding that starts at 6:30, I'm bored right now. I have no idea what I'm gonna wear seeing as I'm pregnant and nothing fits that is nice. But I think I'm just gonna have to wear my maternity shorts since its hotter and will be tonight, and some shirt. Ugh. But I'm excited for this wedding food, the mother of the bride told us everything that was gonna be happening at the wedding, like they have 4 different kinds of cake. OMGGG. I don't like cake that much but I'm sure one of them will win me over :D and they will have a candy bar, and cooking a big underground pig like in Hawaii. (I don't know about that one, but yeah)

That's what I'm doing.

Oh and Tim Mcgraw is coming here soon too. I wanted to gooooo!

Have fun girly :3 me and OH are having a lazy day, watching movies, eating junk, etc! :haha:

Have fun girly :3 me and OH are having a lazy day, watching movies, eating junk, etc! :haha:

I'm jealous!! :blush:

me too.... :haha: my OH left at 7 this morning to start work.... he does not get off until 4 and them he starts his other job at 5.... so I dont get to see him until 10 tonight... cuz I work at 4 something to 9:30...

Aww that's nice, happy anniversary. Nice to know some relationships are still going well:)

Tonight I'm just going to bed, my boyfriend/ex ahh right now I don't know what he is but let's just say my baby's father has brought me a Louis Vuitton bag, so I am looking to show it off tomorrow. :bunny:

me too.... :haha: my OH left at 7 this morning to start work.... he does not get off until 4 and them he starts his other job at 5.... so I dont get to see him until 10 tonight... cuz I work at 4 something to 9:30...

My OH had the day off! :happydance:

Awh I'm sorry!

lol you are lucky... It is okay though. I am used to it. Atleast the more he works the more money we have for baby....

My OH had the day off! :happydance:

Awh I'm sorry!

lol you are lucky... It is okay though. I am used to it. Atleast the more he works the more money we have for baby....

Yeah my OH goes to work at 5:15 sometimes 6:30 am and gets home around 3 or 4 pm. He's looking for a second job also so soon he might be gone all day long like your OH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->