Too far left? Another curved frer annoyance *AF showed 15dpo, 2 days late

I'm going lol used the no point in us both going argument lol

lol ladies it's me. No lol but the cramping is picking up again so I'm doubtful. I should wait and save the test

You really should wait. I caved and the stark white bfn about made me cry.

Oh Still big hugs! I haven't tested yet because SO came upstairs so I have to wait for him to leave otherwise I get the third degree about being in the bathroom so long. Didn't you mention possibly not holding long enough? Hugs

Oh no there's a line but it's gray. Like obviously very gray. So annoying.

Dobby, I don't know why but you're like the most person on this board i want to see get a BFP, not sure what it is, but your threads are always very different to me, i feel like I'm the one posting or something i don't know it feels weird, but i think id be just as happy for you as I'd be for me to get a bfp, so i really hope for your sake you get a bfp soon <3

Still at you sure it's gray? Did it show in the timeframe? You said that last one was gray and it looked pink to me.

Blue no words other than you a beautiful human being and thank you for that. You are so sweet. Hugs

Showed up just after what I think was 10 min mark. Not positive on timing Cuz I was moving furniture but I think it was after 10 minutes

Here's mine. Just more indent. I think my O day is off one which is why my temp is up and no spotting yet. Which would make timing almost impossible so oh well.

I haven't gotten an evap on frer that quickly but that's just me

Attachments

• IMG_7496.jpg
    IMG_7496.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7492.jpg
    IMG_7492.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 28
One on black is like 5ish minutes. One on brown is like 15 minutes I think? It's graaaaaay. And still bfn on my cheapies. Not buying clinical guard brand again. I don't like them.

Attachments

• 20161022_165644_opt.jpg
    20161022_165644_opt.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20161022_192229_opt.jpg
    20161022_192229_opt.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 41
That's crazy! It's so obvious. I can't tell pink or gray on my phone but I have never had a thick, obvious evap let alone at only 15m

One on black is like 5ish minutes. One on brown is like 15 minutes I think? It's graaaaaay. And still bfn on my cheapies. Not buying clinical guard brand again. I don't like them.

i can see the one on the right is very visible and i can tell its pink its very obvious.

This am. AF due in an hour. I should have been spotting the last two days. No blood. No cramps. No feelings of AF. My temp dipped so I think I may spot today and get AF tomorrow (had 4 13 day lps in the last year so not out of norm but I did always spot two days before).

Attachments

• IMG_7543.jpg
    IMG_7543.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7542.jpg
    IMG_7542.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7541.jpg
    IMG_7541.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 26
Oh it definitely was. When I looked at this morning the lines were literally right next to each other.
Dobbles I see the lines on both of yours. Any chance of getting some cheapies? Im.gonna get some wallys today I think.

My vq has the same indent as always. But then there's the spotting so :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_7562.jpg
    IMG_7562.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.