Too far left? Another curved frer annoyance *AF showed 15dpo, 2 days late

Well it seemed to have stopped last time I pottied but my pre AF spotting comes and goes

Not sure what's going on with you girls but Dobby I see lines on your FRER's and Stillpraying that's one nasty evap. Looked positive to me. GL I hope you both get definitive answers soon. Limbo is horrible.

I'll let Still deliver her news ;)

Afm idk life is weird haha. I'll get an answer when I wake up in the am and do my bbt

Congrats Still!!! I'm guessing BFP?

GL for tomorrow Dobby! Everyone is behind you wishing on a BFP!

I have faint lines on wally & ic....not declaring it till I know for sure.

Oh Dobby, I'm sorry. I was really rooting for you :hugs:

It's ok. I'm not as sad as I thought I would be. Passed some small rat poop sized clots and moved from pink to red spotting. Everything really hurts, so I'm a little worried shit will hit the fan overnight

I'm just a bit shocked after the fmu test yesterday. That line was more obvious to me than my 9dpo and 10dpoo tests with twins

Have you tested even though you have spotting? Not trying to get hopes up but read heaps of stories of women who thought they had period but turns out pregnant. If you are confused because of test yesterday then it's worth a shot to test again!

I did a vq and had the same shadow I was getting that I don't trust. I thought about using my last frer, but I figure save it for a rainy day. After all I can just wait 12 hours and see if the bleeding picks up or if it stops and the temp rises

Very true. Well all the best Dobby in the future, I hope whatever you want to happen, happens for you! xx

Thank you. You are sweet. AF showed in true form last night. The last two cycles my heaviest bleed is overnight with no cramps. I can get used to this lol.

Hey Dobby sorry to hear �� I'm glad you're staying positive. I'm still waiting for mine to show so this pain can subside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->