Too much exercise?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by LoobyLou75, Sep 1, 2009.

1. LoobyLou75

LoobyLou75 Mum of 3

Me and DH spent the weekend catching up on much needed housework and although he did the heavy stuff I did my fair share and then yesterday we spent 10 hours out and about and I was shattered with all the walking.

I have been experiencing some pains today. Have I overdone it and is there a chance flump will suffer from that?

2. velvetina

velvetina Mum of 3

No hun, I am sure all is fine, they are resiliant little things. Put your feet up tonight or have an early night and relax. x

3. _Vicky_

_Vicky_ Mum to twins

I did this a few weekends ago - loads of cleaning then walking round the shops for hours - I just rested all day sunday but felt like crap!!!!!!!! Hope you feel better xxx

4. QTPie

QTPie Well-Known Member

Feeling like crap is just your body's way of telling you to slow down... :winkwink:

No harm at all, but listen to your body and get some rest and keep well hydrated :thumbup:

QT