Too scared to find out.

Oh no! Lol cheeky bubba! Hopefully you will see this time :hugs:

What a shame, hope your nerves are holding out and it's better next time x x

Ill let you all know tomorrow... I really dont feel like going cause of the disappointment. I know ill be because i lost my baby boy at 16 weeks and i felt that god took him away because he doesnt want me to have boys i know i sound silly but thats how i really feel. I know god gives us whats good always for our own good but cant help it :( . Sorry to put my anger here :/

You're in my thoughts and prayers today. Crossing everything you get your boy!

I really hope you hear blue but if you don't it's not because you don't deserve it x

Is it today? I have three boys and I'm pregnant with our 4th baby...I was adamant this time that I didn't have a preference but I feel it sneezing back in. Hope everything is ok xx

Well its a girl !!! When i saw her 3D and her mouth was open it was the cutest thing! I might try again after . We'll see :)

Congrats on the girl, I'm glad you a sweet moment with her to start your bond already :hugs:

Congratulations on your baby girl, I'm sorry you didn't hear blue but what a special moment with your new lo. Congrats again x x

Congratulations on your lil lady.

I'm sorry you didn't hear blue. xxx

You don't control the gender. Your male partner does. So it's all 50/50. Every time. No matter what sort of voodoo you think you can use to change it... It's always luck of the draw. I have two boys and so badly want a third that I have decided to not find out what we are having this time. I'm afraid I'll be disappointed and disconnect with the pregnancy. I've voiced my issues to my hubby and he's agreed that should we find out the baby is a girl, as horrible as this sounds, that he will request that we have no visitors at the hospital so that I can process and work through my emotions before all the excitement about baby happens. Not that I will love any gender any less, but my heart set on a boy again, I feel like I'll need time to greave the idea of having all boys.
Funny, I feel the same way but about a boy...

Congrats!!! It's true no matter what gender they are they always really win you fast once they're on that big screen huh!?

Congratulations.. glad you're feeling ok about it :) i bet shes adorable x

I'm sorry that you aren't having a boy but I'm so pleased that you feeling ok with it and feel bonded with your baby girl, lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->