Too scared to test... can you relate?

littlethings

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm not very good with dates and charting etc... so forgive me if I seem amateurish, or share something not relevant.

I'm posting as I'm just wondering is anyone else too scared to test? As I am, the reason though is I've been there before a few days late, take a test and like my body knows and I start the next day, or even the afternoon. (I know it will happen test or not... just a coincidence).

Before you test there is still hope, a chance... and a BFN, well bursts your bubble. I know people may think well it's better to know, and it is... but i can't seem to bring myself around to do a test, not yet anyway... just going to leave it a little longer.

Reason I'm mentioned testing is I'm 7 days late of my predicated due date.... my cycles vary, so I don't think at this moment it's time to cross those fingers... just a waiting game.

Past cylces have been:

4 - March 15 in progress
1 - Feb 31 days
30 Dec 33 days
21 Nov 39 days
18 Oct 34 days
12 Sept 36 days
12 Aug 31 days
9 July 34 days
2 June 37 days
30 April 33 days
30 March 31 days
28 Feb 32 days

As you can see, my past cycles... have varied.. from 31 to 37, so I wouldn't say I'm regular as clock work.

This is where your mind starts playing trick, with every twinge and headache... "is this a pregnancy symptom?" and "omg I'm pregnant" when in fact you're not, but you just desperately want to be, well thank you body!! lol

Much Love
Claire

Totally agree. Almost as if I wrote your post. Hate bfn. Would rather wait. Bfn bursts the hope,
Having said that, 2 days late so tested.bfn but still no AF.
Grrr
Want AF or bfp.
Not neither!!!

I don't temp either, just usually regular as clock work...

When do you plan to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->