Tooth! *piccy*

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Caitlyn has cut her first tooth :happydance:

I am absolutely buzzing a quite shocked. She has not been bad with them. She has had really runny poo and buckets of dribble but other than that she is fine.

I am on :cloud9:

:yipee::headspin::wohoo:

oh bless her! they look so cute with a tooth x

Oh, its the bottom left one, if anyone was wondering :happydance:

Aww congrats hun...thats great news! We want pics!!! x

so proud of her! i did tell you yesterday "amy shes getting a tooth cumming though there!"...you know when u walked straigh passed me in tesco :rofl:

Wahooo go Caitlyn!!! :happydance:

xx

so proud of her! i did tell you yesterday "amy shes getting a tooth cumming though there!"...you know when u walked straigh passed me in tesco :rofl:

I wonna kno what possessed you to stick your finger in her mouth anyway... well????????? Ian asked me why you did it and i couldn't explain :rofl: Made me look kinda stupid!

EDIT: and can i just say, if anyone every shouts 'caitlyn' in the supermarket i generally don't look. I know you love me for my baby but that is BADDDD.

HAHAHA amy i didnt stick my finger in her mouth i took her dummy out coz she was smileing at me!! i dont genrally go round sticking my fingers in babys mouths unless its charlie of course!! and i shouted caitlyn coz i wanted to see if you would look but u didnt dosey arse! :rofl:

HAHAHA amy i didnt stick my finger in her mouth i took her dummy out coz she was smileing at me!! i dont genrally go round sticking my fingers in babys mouths unless its charlie of course!! and i shouted caitlyn coz i wanted to see if you would look but u didnt dosey arse! :rofl:

Lol I'll let u off then. Don't mind u sticking your finger in her mouth, since your her future MIL lol.

As requested by clairebear...

https://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/11/l_21f32afdf9de4f6fa6991b846c5ff87b.jpg

TEETHHH :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->