toothache and dental treatment

Little G

Reaction score
Well after a night spent in agony through the night and an afternoon in tears with the pain i relented and made an emergency appointment at dentist. Turns out I have an infection under the root of one tooth and decay in the other, both of which will need root treatment, Dentist pumped me full of anesthetic, but cant do anything till next tuesday! :cry: said if the pain gets bad again I can take paracetamol every 4 hrs but really dont want to keep taking pain killers??? :cry:
Just feeling really sorry for myself and hoping i can sleep tonight :cry:

aww sorry about your dental pain. know that feeling way too much. paracetamol is the safest pain relief to take. you could try gargling warm salt water, - its horrendous in taste but when your desperate try it. i slept with a warm hot water bottle on the side that was hurting too it helped quite a bit. hope the pain eases for you =)

aww sorry about your dental pain. know that feeling way too much. paracetamol is the safest pain relief to take. you could try gargling warm salt water, - its horrendous in taste but when your desperate try it. i slept with a warm hot water bottle on the side that was hurting too it helped quite a bit. hope the pain eases for you =)

Ah, was going to try the hot water bottle tonight. :thumbup: Going to try and not take pain killers but if needs must, honestly thought was going to explode with the pain this afternoon, thanks for the tips will defo try them. :flower:

I am going through the same thing right now. It is awful, and the guilt about the painkillers is bothering me. I am doing every safe home remedy I can think of, but if it isn't gone in a day I am going to have to seek medical attention for sure. Not a very pleasant experience at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->