Top toys 2015

wendzwoo

Reaction score
https://www.standard.co.uk/shopping/revealed-the-musthave-christmas-toys-for-2015-a3106111.html

Are your kids after any of the top toys this year?

Poppy is asking for the Shopkins ice cream truck and her dads getting her pie face.

Ds3 has mentioned the 3d pens then forgot about them. Other than that no

Pie face looks like so much fun but I'm not paying £20 for it!! (Scroooge) nothing else on that list though. My DS1 has the imaginext batbot and all of the Lego scooby doo sets and they seem to be popular toys this year x

dd2 is getting singalong elsa and ds has 3 or 4 toot toot sets for Christmas x

Yer the god awful Paw Patroller. :rofl: shocking price, and I got mine for £30 i still think its ridic

Olivia has asked for the sing along elsa doll but (mean mummy alert!) she's not getting it. She already has an elsa doll that doesn't sing so I don't see the point in getting her another one. I thought I might just get her a frozen microphone to use with the doll she already has.

Am I being really mean?? :(

My dd1 is getting pieface and dd2 the shopkins ice cream truck :)

Olivia has asked for the sing along elsa doll but (mean mummy alert!) she's not getting it. She already has an elsa doll that doesn't sing so I don't see the point in getting her another one. I thought I might just get her a frozen microphone to use with the doll she already has.

No!! I got Snow Glow Elsa last year and Tori mentioned this, I was like, no chance honey, Santas out of stock :rofl:

Nope not on either of my kids lists, tho we r getting lots of Lego just not those sets

My DD is getting the Little Live Pet Cleverkeet

My son has asked for one of the top 20 toys, the new nerf gun, Santa will be bringing him that. He got Pie face for his birthday last week, it is so much fun :)

My 8 year old would love any of the Star Wars things. All she's asked for is Lego and Star Wars. Anything Star Wars really, action figures in particular but anything else she sees gets added to the list for Santa as well.

Lizzy (3 years old) asked for that Elsa doll too but we got the Snow Glow last year and I can't justify getting that one too, they're pretty much the same thing.

We got the splat game from Amazon the same as pie face only £10 cheaper :thumbup: my daughter also wants sing with elsa but we have snow glow elsa so no way

We have Tracey island and pie face (found months ago in b&m for £12!)

I've bought DD1 sing a long Elsa and DS1 has got the Lego Millennium Falcon. That's it from that list.

Mine asked for the pie face game so I ordered it and it came today

Yep the Lego deep sea vessel is main present (ordered today for £48.99 on Amazon) and Pie Face is a family present :rofl:

No!! I got Snow Glow Elsa last year and Tori mentioned this, I was like, no chance honey, Santas out of stock :rofl:

I'm the same she had the snow glow Elsa last yr and to me this is pretty much the same just adding a microphone

We already have the "toot toot" home as its called in the UK. We love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->