Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

For TTC - positive thinking all the way and trying not to make DTD too clinical!

Loss - you did it once, you can do it again!

Pregnancy - rest, rest, exercise, rest!

Motherhood - do online shopping and get sleep whenever you can!

xxx

SO true about online shopping. Forever21 and Modcloth are my favourites! I just bought 100$ worth of extensions/ shirts/ etc for myself online, your buck stretches further and you can actually shop without a huge stroller!

TTC - I know it's hard to not let it consume you, try to find hobbies to avoid getting depressed! I was lucky enough and I really am grateful for how little time it took for me and I have nothing but respect for you LTTCers. You guys are some tough cookies!!

and girls - take a picture of your stomach pre pregnancy.. I honestly don't remember what I used to look like to compare how far off I am.

Take pictures all the time!!! Pre/during/after! I look at my bump pics and can 't believe that was me! I look at pre preggo pics and think 'how did I ever think I was fat?'

Love to you all!

xxx

and girls - take a picture of your stomach pre pregnancy.. I honestly don't remember what I used to look like to compare how far off I am.

hell yes! I was only thinking the other day how I couldn't remember my pre-preg tummy, & unfortunately mine will never be the same again thanks to my stripes.

Take pictures all the time!!! Pre/during/after! I look at my bump pics and can 't believe that was me! I look at pre preggo pics and think 'how did I ever think I was fat?'

So true. I was looking through my bump pics last month & couldn't stop looking at the early ones just as my bump was starting to show. couldn't believe how cute it was & how slim I looked even with a tiny bump! I really regret all my body issues,i should have relaxed and enjoyed myself.

i will try & add something to the list soon

xx

I don't usually make resolutions, but I really am going to try and be around more. Really miss talking to you girls and reading your updates :flower:

Happy new year, everyone!

Mine's off to a cracking start. I'm pregnant!

I'm baack!! Time for baby number 2 :)

Nlk that is fabulous news, so chuffed for you! I remember you from when I was on here first time round :) xxx

Next week! Today is cd2, ov on day 13, going to try 8/9/10 and hope for a girl xx

Ooohhh how exciting pops! Hope you get some good news really soon :)

My news isn't half as exciting as a pregnancy CONGRATS but I've been with my SO "unofficially" (ie not on fb LOL) for over 4 months now! And I finished my year at school with an 86.7% average which means if I can keep up my grades I could graduate with honours!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->