Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

Hi everyone!!

I'm getting back into the swing of things, have ordered some OPKs and am starting on Vitex twice daily to try and help with ovulation and balancing my hormones! How is everyone else?

Pops, congrats on number 2! I remember you saying you were trying...good to see it didn't take too long!

Jess, glad to see you're getting back into ttc. Are you taking the tablets, or the tincture? I know a lot of people who have said that they got better results with the tincture...might be worth thinking about?

I am taking the tablets right now, but I will look into the tincture!! I read a few things about it but will have to check out ebay to see if they've got any deals on it. Thanks!!

Hello ladies! Congratulations to all new babies, BFPs and brand new relationships(any wedding bells yet? :D ) You all sound like you have a lot of going on in your lives, very exciting times!

It has been so long since I've been on here, No babies here though, We are WTT as have a few things we are struggling with but staying as positive as we can :) Nothing too new in our lives apart from having two furbabies we got summer of last year! so incredibly happy to have them.

I cannot believe how far you have all come! Huge difference from when I first joined this group! so many things, new relationships first and second and third pregnancies! Babba's growing so quickly and fast. Wow, just amazing to see how fast things go!

Good thanks Tori!

IUI was Thursday, so now I wait! (That's the pits in TTC...always waiting for something!) I can test 2/27...trying not to POAS until then! So hard. Really have FX that this works for us. I'm such a crazy person right now symptom spotting...no way I would have symptoms yet! :haha: If this IUI doesn't take, we go back to it next cycle.

I've switched from Metformin to Fortamet. It's been much better, but the full dose still upsets my stomach, so that stinks.

Glad to hear you're back at it (quite literally) Jess! Good luck!

Love to you all and dust dust dust!

Almost at the "official" six months mark with Peggy and I now, and it's now been a year of no contact with Joel! Can you believe all this has been so long? Man; when I came in here I was sleeping on someone's couch with the tattoo artist I ran away with years before, just turned 19. Now I'll be 22 soon in university with a year and a half old hellion and a 6 month old relationship. CRAZY STUFF. Hope everyone's doing well, who here is in the TTC list again? Can we update the first page again!?

Yay! I'm so happy people are still around!

So two months ago I had an mc..): went to the doc last month and my left cyst is gone but my right cyst has gone from 10 cm to 15 cm and will be getting removed July 7th..they can't do it with a bikini line incision so it will be up my belly..someone referred to it as a zipper scar..I feel like I'm going to have the ugliest body ever and I'm devastated. On top of this my right ovary has to be removed as well..I am steadily living with my SO and we are very happy and want children..This is a minor setback for us but we will overcome it. :) there is a slight chance I could be pg so they are doing a test before they actually do the surgery..kind of hoping I'm not because if I was it would only complicate things for us and from what the doc said it would be dangerous for me and the would/could be baby..fingers crossed things go as planned for us.

How is everyone and what's new?

I'm an old-timer, I'll be here til they shut the internet down I'm beginning to think! Recently discovered I'm now in (early) pre-menopause (I'm 34), so hope dwindling for me, but it ain't over til the old lady sings... Having IVF or at least the first stages to see if it's possible, and should find out Friday if it looks like I have eggs or not, so wish me luck. I hope things work out for you too, Jordy <3 and I'm sorry about what you've been dealing with.

Did you ever find out if IVF is possible? I sure hope you did! Surgery went well I lost my right ovary and tube and the cyst was huge. I have made a full recovery and I am now 10 dpo into my TWW with only 4 days left until it is POAS time! Sure hoping the witch doesn't show her face!

I have been meaning to post in here for aaages! Good luck with your TWW Jordy. Let us know how your tests go xx

I was so devastated when my bfp didn't come I swore off everything but clash of clans and texting! My SO and I are still doing well! Talking about marriage and a baby. We are actually (me more than him lol) hoping for a Christmas miracle as I am due for af the 23rd through 25th. We are most definitely ntnp at this point..but he was certainly way more careless this cycle than all the others as he did ask me what I wanted for Xmas and my instant response was indeed a baby lol. Came down with a cold the cycle I got my bfp and mc...I've started getting congested with and tickle given my throat and slight cough. I'm only 6dpo but given and hoping this is a great sign! We had and nm family party Saturday with my mom's side of the family and mind everyone was drilling me for marriage and a baby. They absolutely love my SO he fits right in.

How is everyone?

Good here. Joel's pretrial is friday and I'm meeting Lara's youngest sister that day!

That's exciting! I hope the meeting goes well with Lara youngest sister!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->