Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

I haven't logged in here in MONTHS. Maybe a year? Looks updated and strange! Haha. Anyway, :hi:

So much good news! Already been on your journal Nlk but congrats again!

And how exciting trying for #2 pops! I bet when the time comes he/she will be just as adorable as Flynn is :hugs:

And well done Alex! I'm so totally useless at school, but I'm heading back off to college in September part time to do my NVQ in Beauty Therapy :) Little pipe dream of mine that I've never acted on but I thought new year, new start and all that! We're also moving house! So busy busy at the moment.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Happy for you Alex!!

Chloe, were moving house too! Stressful but worth it (hopefully!) and great news that you're going to college, sure you will love it

Hey Annie!! Xxz

Congrats Alex!!

Good luck pops!! Can't believe the babies are getting so big!!

Annie, I thought the same thing when I logged back on. It's quite different!

JJs Mom didn't realise you were pregnant again, congrats!! :)

Your bubbas will be so nice and close in age xx

Congrats, Alex! That's fantastic!

Good luck with college, chloe :) I have no doubt that you'll love it!

Nice one, Alex!

I take my hat off to you ladies doing college while looking after a baby.

Congrats to you too, JJsmom!

X

Thanks pops and joo! We found out Christmas morning! There will be about 14 months between them! I hope I can handle it! LOL!

I might be moving too, this is the first time I'm looking for a good nice place myself. Normally I move so much I don't care what it looks like as long as it had a roof so now taking the time to find my perfect place is nice and surreal. Waiting for a call back for one of them, it is definitely gorgeous. School with a baby totally changes your perspective. I mean I have no choice but to focus 24/7, every day I don't pay attention is risking wasting 40 000 $ that could have been given to lara. I started a savings account for Lara's schooling, the government matches whatever I put in for her :) up to a certain amount, I think 2500$ is government grants for her. Im putting all of joels child support into that account. He can pay for her to have a better life after all he did to us :) negatives into positives! Anyone else opening savings accounts for school ?

Aw what a lovely christmas present JJsmom!!

Alex, that's really thoughtful of you. I know a lot of people who receive child support and don't actually use it for the child!

I haven't opened a savings account for Max yet, but I am aiming to :)

JJsmom - 14 months... eeek! But they will be the best of playmates and keep each other entertained.

Alex - how do you get stuff done? When do you do your uni work? You must be a time management expert. I really want to study so when I go back to work I can aim a bit higher, but I have no idea how to write an essay or how to find the time!

We opened a savings account for Harriet. It's not for school, but she will get access to the money for whatever she wants when she turns 18.

Eeeeeh helloooo everyone :flower:

Hope you all had a lovely xmas and happy new year! Feel like I haven't been on here in ages.

Just a quick update before I go and read up on all your posts....

Harry and Poppy are 16 months now. They are like proper little people now. Can't believe the baby stage has gone. They are both running around everywhere and getting into mischief. They are certainly keeping me on my toes!

So has there been anymore twin news??!

Off to catch up on your posts...

Xx

Joo, I am certainly hoping they will be good playmates!

I have a hard time managing both JJ and Coltyn and doing school work. I go to school online. Alex, you must have great concentration to get the great grades you do! I'm always happy as long as I get a C or above! LOL! Anything less and I have to retake the class. Good luck on your move!! It's always nice to find a place that you really want to be in.

BBH, I can't believe how big all the babies are getting!! It doesn't seem like it's been that long ago that everyone had their LO's!!

I haven't opened any savings accounts yet. Still waiting to see if DH is going to join the Army or not like he said.

Haha my trick is insomnia :p lara is down for the night every night at 8pm, I can't sleep until 4-5. Some "intelligent" human from her daycare tried to report me for a bruise (if you saw my fb upload) it was ridiculous! Probably the most farfetched accusation I've heard about my parenting.

Hi everyone

CongrTs nlk on the pregnancy!

Katiya has a savings account :thumbup: she can access from age of 18, or whenever I tell her about it after then ;) at the min we put money into it monthly and also her bday and Xmas money.

Hello!!! (There's an echo in here!)

Missing all of you and our old, busy forum!! :hugs:

Hey Annie my love!! How's it going? sorry to hear DH is being a bit insensitive, so sure it is going to be your turn soon and all of the heartbreak will have been worth it xxx

Thanks! He's being better now...thankfully! We are moving forward with an IUI on Thursday, so have FX that it is a success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->