Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

So random..at 6 dpo I had a glob of ewcm and then a whole day of it yesterday (8 dpo) I've only ever had it when I O and the day before my period. Never before in the middle of my LP kind of hoping that's a good sign..I've had cramps off and on since I O'd and backaches..at I think it was the evening of 6 or 7 dpo and the afternoon of 8 dpo I had sharper cramps on the left side and on 8 dpo after the cramps stopped I was left with a hot sensation like someone had poked that spot with a hot poker stick it was the strangest sensation I have ever felt. CP seems about medium and it isn't firm but it isn't soft either just feels sort of swollen. Only had cm dry up for part of one day..I am trying to just tell myself that AF is coming so that I'm not let down if it comes.

:wave: I'm not so much 'not trying not preventing' now as 'would sell a kidney for a baby' though...

Still here! ever since we all have each other on facebook we don't post as much but I check at least every two days haha.

I think I will probably see about adopting an LGBT refugee from Russia or uganda or something after I graduate law school. The laws there are so horrible, it would be nice to save one or two of those kids.

Damnit! I'm not even on Facebook.

That sounds like an awesome idea Alex. Really beautiful.

Love the idea Alex! I am always telling my SO that I'd like to adopt a little girl from India..as most mothers there don't want girls and often kill them once they have them ): I'd be happy if I could save just one! I really don't belong sticking around lol but I can't help it lol..out of all the forums here I've stuck with you guys the absolute longest.

Aurora I do hope you get your little miracle soon!

Was just looking at the first page and giggled at being 22..been a while as I'm 25 now and am expecting :)

Lol isn't that the truth of it all!? And thanks :)

So I do have a question as I saw something today that now has me a little terrified..

MIL in the room when you're having your baby? Is this something most women do? My SO and his sister are both adopted as his mother had a hysterectomy before she could have any kids. She never got to experience the miracle of child birth so part of me feels she should be there..but at the same time..I really feel uncomfortable with the idea of her seeing all my lady bits..especially in the process of labor. I am so torn..and SO hasn't said said a thing about it..but that's because it's a ways away yet.

My tummy feels sort of funny...I'm only 8 weeks but it feels like I have a water balloon pressing into my lower abdomen

Not a chance would I have mil there! Weird! If I ever get the chance to give birth, I wouldn't even have my own mother there let alone my DH's!

I would totally have my MIL at a birth of mine if that's what DH wanted...but in saying that, my MIL is more of a mother to me than my own and I had mine there at my first birth and she was a bit of a nightmare! As it happens, when I get pregnant again we've decided it wil just be me and DH in the delivery room (only cause he didn't get to sit in the comfy chair last time :haha:)

My mom would put up quite the fuss if she didn't get to be in the room..she already has lol. I have faith that it will happen the way it's meant to happen..and really at this point all I care about is my child coming into this world happy and healthy.

Decided to leave the pregnancy thread I was a part of as they were deliberately ignoring my posts..not really sure what made their pregnancies above mine..oh well..wishing them all a happy and healthy 9 regardless. You guys are better to talk to anyway! I'm sure you guys will get more enjoyment out of my fruit bar changing than they will too!

I'd really like to see this thread brought back to life. It is full of a great group of people.

I must admit I find it hard. I love all you ladies and your sweet lil ones, but it is a bit painful for me to be on this thread. I'm effectively barren and running out of time and money to do anything much more about it. It's hard to explain but it makes me feel like the failure of the thread and so I tend to lurk more around other infertile women (on the forum i mean, not in real life!) :flasher:

But I do wish you all well, honestly, I guess I just have the green-eyed monster as all the time since we were all on this thread daily, I've still just been trying and trying to fall / stay pregnant. However I do like the idea of finally getting to be bump buddies, so I'll keep trying (in fact I have an embryo transfer booked for tomorrow) and will let you know if it works out! Hugs to all <3

Awe aurora! I'm wishing you the absolute best of luck! Please please let us know how it goes! I will be praying for you guys!

You're so not the failure, you're more like the one where the universe is waiting to make it so perfect you will create a big rainbow of good karma for everyone around you.

You'll get there, come hell or high water, in one way or another, you'll make an amazing momma when it happens. <3 I loved your advice so much. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->