Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

Boozle, I'm so sorry sweetheart. I know how it feels when you've been so certain it was happening this time. :hugs:

Sorry I've been MIA, exams and life sent me on another whirlwind. Mostly good, a few bumps but nothing I can't handle. My best friend of ten years and her daughter just moved in, so I've been momming two now while doing my exams haha. It's been a crazy couple of weeks! I'll post a longer update in my journal sometime soon, but we're doing good. Lara is talking up a storm it's ridiculously cute, telling me stories and songs and playing pretend most of the day. She's finally eating some meals too, which is nice. Peggy has completely disappeared thankfully, Lara has been struggling but I'm keeping her busy. Joel's final trial is in one month, once that is done I can update about everything.

So today SO and I went to get gas (i was literally running on fumes) and head to a junk yard to check out a part for my car. All the pumps are in use and someone pulls away from the back pump..so i pull up behind behind a big motorhome..i shut off my car and go to get out right as the motor home pulls away..a very large woman in a van behind me (who I hadn't noticed was there) starts honking and yelling at me to pull forward..as it is "common gas station curtousy"..i was just there yesterday when I went to get gas originally and POLITELY pulled around a person so they didnt have to move ..only to realize I didn't have the button for my gas lid (door panel was off and at home). Anyway..SO thinks the same way I do..my car is off and I'm in the process of getting out of my car (hard to do these days) her car is still running..she can pull around..he tells me not to move..then she starts REALLY freaking out...to the point that it is drawing attention and the station clerk asks us to just pull forward just to make it easy..so I pull forward and she continues to be an absolute bitch yelling her head off at us..SO gets out of the car and starts yelling back as she is being insanely stupid and rude..he says what he needed to say and gets back in the car..after he gets in the car she proceeds to rudely say to me that she is fucking SORRY i am having his baby!

I am SO GRATEFUL he is mine and that we are about to have this beautiful son TOGETHER! I am so appreciative of him sticking up for me. I just..I couldn't believe someone could say something so rude..I still cant...it is really bothering me. I really wanted to punch her..and I am not a violent person..

OMG! Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'm not a violent person either but I would gladly smack that woman hard in the face. Some people are complete a**holes.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My wonderful great aunt passed away yesterday..just found out today..not handling it well..plus the elderly man across the street from my house passed away last night as well..may they rest in peace..

Sending you oodles of love Jordy. Not great timing for any of this (not that there is ever a good time for these awful things to happen). I'm so sorry lovely girl. :hugs:

Getting super close! Failed my glucose test which sucks though

Now I have to take the 3 hr test and hopefully pass that and will be fine..if I fail that one I will be diagnosed with gestational diabetes

Ohhhhh got it. We get the 3 hour one first up here. Here's hoping you pass it with flying colours!

Sorry about your aunt, jordy :hugs: good luck for your glucose test xx

Hello ladies. Happy to say I got my BFP this morning xx

I think i'm about 4w+5. Was whether or not to test this morning as not sure when AF was actually due with my cycles being all over recently. OH convinced me so did it and within seconds had 2 really dark lines. Did the second test straight away in case I'd done it wrong, same again so taking it as a good sign :) my due date is a week after my daughter's birthday which wasn't ideal but we decided to try anyway so we all get some time together before she goes to preschool rather than baby being born straight after she starts. X

That's fantastic! I've had really dark lines both times too. Sounds like your little ones will have a really good age gap. :hugs:

Thanks everyone. I hope you're all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"