Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

The front page has been changed! Thanks for the code HG :hugs:

Nice pasting Chloe! :thumbup: So glad that file format worked and I hope you guys are cool with the new header.

Sweet!!

Ok you've convinced me :haha:
You can update me to now being 35 and expecting #1 if you like, C? :cloud9:

Aw yay!

I am quite handy with the ctrl+v function HG :smug:

And I can be updated to 25! Got a job with the school district here! Let's pray it turns into a career!

I can't really edit on my phone but as soon as I get back on a computer I'll sort it all out :)

I'll update the code and email it through to you Chloe. :thumbup:

Good to see you here Alex! How have you been?

HOLY mother of good karma today was a good day!!
So okay, I got my drivers license WOOO FINALLY..
THEN I got a job!
THEN I Got a job interview that will work with the first job in the same mall, at a bank for tomorrow
THEN I got a 93% on my midterm,
THEN My taxes ive been waiting on finally showed up,
THEN the pride thing in the fb BnB group that I posted, I posted it in my local mom group and within four hours they got me into third place already! I only need twenty or so more votes and I can get the 1000$ scholarship!!
THHHHHEEEEEEEEEN Lara went to sleep without a fuss!!

K so I can die happy now

Alex that's awesome!! I want that day :haha: Will head to FB to check out the pride thing you're referring to in a bit...

So as you all know I've been freaking out that my pregnancy might have ended already but I just don't know it yet as I don't dare test anymore. Well, my 'cycle twin' who was four days ahead of me but really similar journey and symptoms just found out this has happened to her. She caved and did a sneaky test. No lines anymore.

She hasn't got AF, she had minor symptoms like nausea, cramping, headaches, tiredness just like me. But today's test shows that baby has gone away. I'm so gutted and sick with grief for her (we both cycled together in July too and both had chemical pregnancies then too so we've been through a lot together). I'm also selfishly so worried that the exact same thing might be happening with me too. That I'm in a bubble of pretend pregnancy. God.

Well, if I am, I had better enjoy it while it lasts. Next Wed scan might show it's all over. Again. Argh. I'm so sad and angry right now. Why is it so hard and mean and unfair? Why can't my friend have a baby? Like me, this was her last try, her last chance. Life can be so cruel.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend Aurora. Life can be an absolute a-hole sometimes. I know that all of us can understand why you're freaking out - and don't for once think that you're being selfish! YOU of all people I know have well and truly earned the right to be damn selfish. :hugs: xxx

I'm so sorry about your friend :( I just have to echo what HG says, you need to think of you right now and rightly so xx

So so sorry about your friend aurora! Sometimes life can be so cruel and unfair. It can absolutely make no sense at all at times.

Spent the day at the beach with SO's sister thanks to this sunny weather. Feeling quite tired and in need of soaking in a warm bath

:wave:

Wow I haven't been on here in ages. My new phone wasn't supportive of my day time journal stalking and I'm usually too tired or trying to keep up with whatever Netflix series we're watching at night to follow on here. Anyway back on my old phone now so I'll try to keep up :)

Congrats Jordy, HG & Smile. I'm looking forward to following your journeys :) xx

We have been TTC since December. I'm not really too sure where I am this cycle, some time after O but don't know for sure how many dpo. I've had my periods back for a year now but they haven't settled back into my old 28 day pattern, bot sure f it's because I'm still breastfeeding or if it usually takes longer for cycles to balance out after birth?? Usually about 30 days but my period tracker app says I have a 28 day cycle on average. Anyway I'm some point in the two week wait. If we don't get it this month then I think we're going to wait four months as otherwise we'd have a due date over Christmas or too close to my daughter's birthday and I don't think our bank balance could manage that!!!

I hope everyone is well. I'm glad the thread is up and running again. Good luck to all this month :) xxx

Thanks joo! Wishing you the best of luck!

How is everyone doing?

Hi guys. Gonna unsubscribe for a bit I think, I know you'll understand. Love you all but...

It's okay aurora. We all understand. I do hope to see you around. Will keep up with your journal should you keep that updated. I really wish you the best in your healing process

Of course Aurora, completely understandable. Look after yourself lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"