Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

I've had another bleed and I have a scan with my obs in the morning.

Would rather not have to do this.

Oh crap! Try and take it easy until the morning HG xx

Take it easy hitgirl! Please keep us updated!

Feeling rather tired today..and someone commented on my belly today..they wouldn't listen when I said I had pudge...

Burning nipples and sore/bruised underarms. Had dull aches a couple of days ago. And sore ears today. Checked my first journal and I had really sore boobs but I was more dpo than I am now.

Any morning sickness Jordy?

I've only ever gotten sick twice..toothpaste..can't stand the way it tastes right now. Other than that just nausea..which has lessened a lot..pretty much almost gone now..unless I go too long without eating.

Thank you lovelies.

Everything was okay. Little bean was measuring perfectly and hb was great. I've posted a pic of the scan in my journal.

Looks like the bleed was from straining to poop. :dohh:

Didn't exactly do a lot for my pregnancy-related pooping fear.

Fab news hitgirl :) such a relief. Now go eat some prunes and go easy on the straining! Xx

Seeing those funky fruit tickers is bringing memories back! Can't wait to get mine :dust: xx

I have a sweet pea apparently - is that the same size as a regular pea?! :haha:

Aurora I'm so very sorry to hear your news, take as long as you need to grieve.

Hope everyone's pregnancies are going well.

Joo, hope you get your bfp soon. I also can't wait to get a fruit ticker.

As for me my second proper af, since DS, showed up half way through my 3rd cycle and caught me by surprise. It seems last months spotting wasn't really af. I did wonder about it at the time but now I know for sure.

DS is teething terribly at the moment bless him. He's grumpy, in pain, upset and not sleeping brilliantly although much better than a month ago before we started night weaning.

Hope everyone is well :)

Got to hold my ex bf's newborn baby AHHHH OMG WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE I WANT ANOTHER ONE ugh so adorable and she fell asleep on me and UGH damn cute little newborn feet.

We go back to court April 28th!! Well, not we. He's not allowed to leave prison so... He can send a lawyer to represent him, but he can't go obviously

What will that court date be for Alex?

I'm so looking forward to the newborn squishy cuddles...not so much any of the other stuff though :haha:

Not feeling very hopeful about this month. This time past week I was convinced I'd be pregnant, I had the sore boobs and underarms and sore throat same as last time. Then I came down with the flu and was in bed for 2 days feeling like death! I am up and about today, but this dry cough keeps hurting my tummy and now I have period pains . I'm doubtful I'm pregnant with how ill I felt :( My period is due any time from tomorrow to Tuesday, my cycles have been between 27-32 days, so who knows ? We were planning on testing Monday unless AF is already here.

How is everyone else? Anybody got any thing to report? Xx

Joo, I was horrendously sick with a flu before I got this BFP. Was SOOOOO convinced I was out. Monday isn't far away at all!

I'm okay here. My morning sickness definitely peaks from the afternoon until bed. I haven't really felt like much for dinner lately. I had a cup-a-soup with a piece of toast last night. I have a cold glass of Ovaltine first thing in the morning which is exactly what I feel like at that time.
My 'bloat' has gone down and I'm not really showing very much at all, I'm not too far along so it makes sense. I remember I started showing at around 10 weeks last time so who knows?

Jordy, I can't believe you're almost 13 weeks! How's it all going?

Right now all of his physical access goes through me first. Which unofficially is the same as him having none. But I have to make it official so that he can't keep tabs on her. As it is now he's able to get medical/schooling/etc information on her and I can't change her name or leave country without his approval. So, this would basically make it so that I can hide her and he can't find her. It basically makes him a stranger to her in the eyes of our courts. Not many people can get it, so what I have now is the norm for deadbeats. But I want it on paper that I can protect her in case anyone is unsure how our court papers work when they are mute on access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->