Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

I really, really hope you can get all of that happening Alex.

Me too. I'm thinking of adding a no-contact order on top of that depending when he gets out of jail. If it's going to be before I can hide her I will be doing that. It's all a little frustrating to go through again, but if it works out I won't have to do this again. He still hasn't cancelled FRO, so they're still running up his tab for child support. (I can't cancel it for him - he has to call - and he hasn't.) So basically, until he cancels he will owe me more and more when he comes out. So as soon as he gets out FRO would take half of his money anyways, (unless someone has adopted her by then, basically) So, not much I can do on my end. I did try to call to let them know, at least, but it's not my place to suspend it for him lol. I thought that was strange! I am going to the courthouse with Jen (the youngest mom) - she doesn't want to face him alone after everything and well I don't want to let her. She's so tiny and young and ugh. So, I'm going to drive down and go with her. I'd rather him outnumbered than trying to intimidate her. It scares the crap out of me, and kind of puts a target on me. But she's going to be alone if the other moms don't step in.

Hey all..I'm doing good. Body has decided onions are disgusting. I had work all week and this weekend was a busy one..didn't see home too much this week lol. I've started to show and we have started telling everyone. Kyle has gotten much better about everything too. I am so so happy love your olive hitgirl! That sweet pea is darn adorable too!

Sweet peas, olives and plums! Jordy we can expect bump pics now then, yes? I have a feeling I will show from the get-go, my tummy hasn't recovered well from last time. I've lost the weight but haven't done the work to tone up so my own fault but couldn't really see the point if we're trying for another.

Oh my I haven't taken a single bump pic..I have been avoiding it lol. I have a little pudge so I look bigger than I am

BFN for me again. I'm still sick blurgh! May be that is why AF is late. A little part of me is hoping it's because I drank loads of water during the night due to being ill, but realistically I'm on to cycle number 5 and a possible Christmas baby, or bowing out completely until July xxx

AF came later that day. It has been really weird though but I am putting that to me STILL being sick! If I'm not better by next week I'll probably be going to the doctors but I'm a bit reluctant because they can't do anything for flu/viral stuff. OH and I agreed to try again next cycle but if we don't get pregnant then we'll wait until July.

How is everyone else? Xx

I may have missed it but why are you waiting until July?

I may have missed it but why are you waiting until July?

Due dates for May and June cycles would be too close to my daughter's birthday. We were going to sit this cycle out too but we've come around to the idea of a potential Christmas/New year baby now X

Ah haaa. Good thinking! :thumbup: Very considerate of you. :)

I'm doing good. Nausea has finally gone away for the most part. Still don't like onions..but I can finally brush my teeth without an issue!

Jordy have you shared your news with friends and family yet?

HG and Smile have you told anyone or are you waiting until the 3 month milestone? X

We've only told immediate family and we're waiting until after the Nuchal to tell everyone else. Feeling EXTREMELY nervous about the NT scan. It's on the 20th and I'll be about 13 weeks then.

So glad you're feeling better Jordy!

Yeah we finally announced it on fb so it has been made public.

I'm laying in bed crying as all I want to do is go on some kind of trip..preferably out of state and my SO just told me his buddy wants to pay for him to come with him to Vegas at the end of may. I'm not part of said plan..probably hormones..but feeling heartbroken

He just wandered in and said that if I give up my car I go...I already said his friend could have my car lol..win win for me. Looks like my baby moon will be spent in Vegas staying at circus circus. I don't even care that I can't drink..super excited to experience Vegas and circus circus!

Vegas sounds great! And not too long to wait either. At least you will get to take everything in and remember it all by being sober :)

We've told immediate family and some close friends. But we're very relaxed about people knowing, so although we're not formally announcing it we're not too fussed if people find out :thumbup:

Jordy - hope you have fun in vegas! I went when I was 13 and staying in the New York New York and it was amazing (even though I wasn't old enough to do anything 'fun') haha xx

Day 9 of AF & showing no sign of stopping soon :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->