Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

Are you saying you've had your period for 9 days now? Geez! I thought my 7 day AFs were rough! You poor thing!

Yes, day 10 now :cry: mine are usually 7 days too. I think when I was ill it must have messed everything up :shrug:

:hugs: 10 days is hard going!! I feel very lucky that mine were quite short :hugs:

Has it maybe not been as heavy though? (So it's kind of the same amount of blood but over a longer period of time.)

I think you're right HG, definitely not as heavy as normal. I don't think I ovulated last cycle , might be because I was coming down with the flu. Better luck this cycle hopefully.

hope everyone is well and bumps are behaving :) x

Cannot believe I'm an orange already..time has started to fly by. We have finally started clearing out the room that will be the nursery.

I can't believe you're already an orange either!!!

How's your tummy looking? Are you feeling okay in the 2nd tri?

I think you're right HG, definitely not as heavy as normal. I don't think I ovulated last cycle , might be because I was coming down with the flu. Better luck this cycle hopefully.

I've had weirdo cycles like that too (as in, not as heavy throughout but lasted forever!).

Hope your flu isn't still hanging around.

HG i can't believe you're a lime either! That seems huge compared to my little olive :haha:

Oh man everyone's fruits/veggies are getting big! My bump has started to show a little bit..pudge makes it seem bigger than it is though. Second tri has has been really kind to me so far. I definitely know what it feels like to crave something now lol. Made dynamite chili last night and had to add more cayenne pepper as it wasn't spicy enough for me. I never do that stuff is usually plenty spicy for me

Hope that flu went away!

2nd tri already Jordy? Has that gone quickly for you? I have heard about women craving spicy things in pregnancy, not a bad thing to crave. Better than couch foam. I'm sure your bump is coming along lovely.

Did anyone else get cravings last time? I didn't get any.

*flops on TTCV couch* heading down south for the trial in two weeks and peggy just got her stuff. I need a drink.

:( Hope it wasn't too rough on you Alex :hugs:

Joo I craved ice like crazy with my last pregnancy!!

Is there anything you're craving with this one?

Alex - definitely all for the best. :thumbup:

Nothing in particular so far. I have a super sweet tooth though. Trying to watch my weight!

Guys, you know how we were all talking about Jess a while back and how we were wondering how she is etc?

Just saw that she's made a post in the relationship part of the forum and really needs some advice :flower:

I saw somehow yesterday about a woman who ate rocks during her pregnancy and her mouth would water just looking at them.

I hope Jess finds her way here soon. Did you say Hi, Smile? I don't think I have heard from Jess since a FB post a long time ago.

Hi ladies!!

Super excited that I found this thread, and congratulations to everybody on all the good news.

I'm back over here now because little miss P is almost 2 (that went by crazy fast) and we are waiting to try for #2 at the moment, we are planning to start in September/October!

Hope everybody is doing good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->