Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

DD so good to see you again!!! :hugs: :hugs:

So exciting about trying for another bundle.

Wow that was super fast, disney!

AF due in about 3 days. We have been BDing but have no idea when/if I ovulated; I didn't get any signs until CD 23 so may have been too late.

Happy 13 weeks HG!!!

Hope all of you and your bumps have a great week xxx

Thank you lovely Joo. :)
I have had a few cycles where I had no idea when I ovulated. I hate that. That's why I started temping to really get to the bottom of it.

disneydarling - I know this is a weird question but does your first name start with L?

I'm going to try OPKs next cycle and may start temping too ( if I'm not lucky this cycle) :)

I'm all for temping. Very informative! OPKs sound like a great idea too (although I've never used them). In fact, I'd never heard of OPKs until a couple of years ago.

I'm sure you'll get your BFP in no time!

disneydarling, I had no idea it was YOU!!!! OMG I feel like such a moron.

So we might now be waiting a bit longer to TTC and I'm gutted :(

We were meant to be getting our new house yesterday (we have moved back in with my parents while we are house hunting) and after 6 months of paperwork and waiting it might all be falling through. There's still a chance that it might go through in the next month or two, but it looks like bad news. I'm absolutely devastated.

Living with my parents is really hard for us. We are all sleeping in one room which is ridiculous because P is nearly 2 and she's never had her own room. So obviously we are putting off TTC now because we might have to start the whole search again and that will probably take us up to the end of the year. So sad about it :(

DO- please stay strong and keep your chin up! Maybe it means there is something better in store for you! We don't always understand why He does things the way he does..but it's always for a good reason :) wishing you the absolute best of luck!

Afm- I will be 18 weeks on Tuesday and have really started feeling kicks..well they're more obvious I should say. Belly is growing every day it feels like..everyone's fruit is looking darling!

Aww those early kicks are amazing! Do you get an ultrasound at 20 weeks where you live, Jordy?

I'm on CD 34, did first test this morning and BFN. Sigh.

My OH is in intensive care with pneumonia and blood poisoning. The hospital is 2 hours from home and luckily my inlaws and obviously DS is here too. I'm so scared abd DS keeps asking for daddy but can't go and see him.

He seems fine in himself but obviously u don't know how much of that is due to the meds.

DH's brother and his wife are here too as 2 days ago she gave birth to a baby girl. Everything is happening at once.

I suppose I just need some support x

OMG sweetheart. My heart completely goes out to you. I can't imagine what you're going through. How long has he been in hospital for?

We are 100% here for you.

He went in via ambulance in the early hours of yesterday morning.

Thank you, it's hard as obviously I have my inlaws support but they are also scared and worried. Fortunately my mum is flying here tomorrow. X

Oh my goodness, Boozlebub! I really hope your OH is going to be ok. I'm sure the hospital is doing everything they can. It must be so confusing for your little boy with his daddy being sick and lots of things going on around you right now. The best thing is you have your family around you. Thinking of you, take care of yourself xx

Boozlebub- so sorry for what you are going through! As hit girl said..we are all here for you :) is DS coping any better?

Joo- sending you all the baby dust in the world! I am getting the anatomy scan done may 5th which I will be officially 19 weeks that day..but we won't know the official results until may 9th (I don't plan on closing my eyes during the ultrasound..if I see something it will be a secret lol) at our gender reveal party..which we will also be celebrating both my SO and brother's birthdays (brother's is may 5th and SO's is may 13th) I think we will also be half celebrating mother's day as it is the 10th..

Oh boozle, that must be so scary! How is he holding up? hope you have lots of family around you for support, and of course we're always on here for you too! xx

Thanks everyone. DS and I came home last night and my mum is here to help me.

DH was moved to a normal ward yesterday morning and should be coming home tomorrow! :) he has made a very quick recovery but will have at least a 2 month sick leave. We are very lucky they caught it very early and his body responded so well to the antibiotics. :)

I'm thrilled to hear about his progress in such a good direction!

Sending lots of love to you, your little man and your fella. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->