Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

Boozle, keep us posted on how he is, okay?

Jordy, you are so close to halfway!

May 5th will son be here, Jordy. not long to wait, super exciting! That sounds like it will be a fun party!

Happy 12 weeks Smile :) You'll be having your dating scan some time soon, right?

Hope all you ladies are doing well and bumps are coming along nicely xx

Thanks Joo! My scan is today actually :) 2pm!

Hope your hubby is doing ok boozle :hugs: xx

Hope all went well, Smile!

Boozle, hope all went well bringing your OH home :)

CD 38 & BFN. Wonder why I'm so late?? Just waiting for AF now.

Not since my period returned last year, had long cycles for about 6 months before they went back to 'normal' but never as long as this cycle.

How are you feeling HG? Did you have an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago?

These hormones are killing me I think..I cry at everything...oyh

Joo, I'm feeling okay. :hugs: Feeling a few little stretching feelings in my lower tummy and my bbs are still sore. I did have an ultrasound a few weeks ago and I don't think I wrote anything about it here! :dohh: It's all in my preg diary. It went really well and we found out (oddly early) that it's a little boy in there.

How are you feeling lovely?

Quick update on OH. He came home Wednesday after a lot of drama regarding getting him here as apparently it was too much for his parents or brother to pick him up (2 hours away) and I offered to go with DS but told by his parents that it was a stupid idea for me to go. So he came home in a taxi.

Anyway he is doing alright. Has some pain in his back behind the area of the lung where the pneumonia is. After the drama with his mum and dad they haven't even come tosee him or really ask how he is. They live 500m away. But my mum is being a great help. DS is so happy to have DH home and is finally sleeping better.

How is everyone? X

Glad you're OH is home boozle! Sorry to hear about the family drama though :(

my 12 week scan went well! Baby was measuring a day ahead so my new due date is the 10th November :thumbup: booked a private gender scan for the 26th so looking forward to that!

happy 19 weeks jordy! x

Thanks!!! Gender scan is today at 3:30!! Hoping I will see something!

Boozle, I'm so glad to hear the hubs to doing so much better. Sounds like the poor guy needs lots of cuddles - and so do you! :hugs: family can be so silly sometimes. So good you've got your mum.

Jordy, how did it go?

Also Jordy, I can't believe you're almost at the halfway mark.... and you're a mango!

Scan went great! Sorry it took so long to get back! Was busy with work and planning my party. Party went so so so great! Baby is actually measuring at 12 oz...thinking my due date may get bumped at my apt on the 20th. :)

Oh..and....IT'S A BOY!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to you too Jordy!

Congratulations on the scan and the boy-ness. I'm incredibly biased but I think boys are completely awesome.

That name is beeyootiful! Isn't it so much more exciting when you know what's in there? (I think it is.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->