Toy packaging

MotherBeth

Reaction score
Do you think whoever designs it secretly hates parents? :haha:

Why does it take a chainsaw to get a little toy car out of a package?

And why does nothing come with batteries?

I want the manufacturers to come to my toddler's next birthday party and give her toy after toy that looks cool, but doesn't work because it doesn't have any batteries -- and that you can't take out of the package because you left your axe at home. And then deal with her ensuing fits of frustration. It would serve them right! :flower:

Tell me about it its insane!

aww its so frustrating!! all those little twisty things you have to take off, there wrapped around everything, dolls head, legs arms arghhhh!
I hate them!!!! especially on xmas day when everything my daughter has is in crazy packaging and you have to open them all grrrr.

the dolls with their hair almost stitched to the box drive me mad

hehe we had this conversation a couple of days ago! The worst one i've come accross so far was one where the toy was actually SCREWED in to the packaging and we had to find a teeny screwdriver to get it out - why?!! :wacko:

^^^ lol agree!!! i dont think anyone who works at these places has children xxxx

Oh I know! It drives me mad. All Christmas morning seemed to be spent getting the toys out of the boxes, mucking around with screwdrivers to get the batteries in and then my recycling box was practically full just from the one day! Next Birthday and Christmas I think I'll do it all in advance. x

They are a nightmare! I have had quite a few that have been screwed in :shrug: As for the twisty things, I'm sure they have competitions to see who can make them more awkward!

Its the ones that need screwdrivers to get them out that reallllllly get to me!! The twisty things are very irritating (and dangerous!!) but screwing things into the boxes. Seriously!! WHYYYYYY!!!!!!

Grrr - you've stumbled across my pet hate! Grrrr again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->