Toys for 9month old?

lillybells

Reaction score
I want to go toy shopping for LO as I think she has become bored of her current toys, but I dont really know what to get for her?

Does anyone have any ideas? what toys do your LO's love?

xx

I've been thinking this about my LO as well, he seems bored by his toys, but I don't know if it's more because he is trying so hard to stand / walk - that's all he seems to want to do at the moment IYKWIM

I've been thinking this about my LO as well, he seems bored by his toys, but I don't know if it's more because he is trying so hard to stand / walk - that's all he seems to want to do at the moment IYKWIM

Yeah it may well be that, he's got places to get too!

I dont think it is this with Isla as she isnt no where near crawling yet and she seems happy sat down playing with anything other then her toys. i.e sky remote, my phone, paper, slippers, paper....etc

Haha, yes the sky remote, paper, mobiles and slippers are favourites here too!!!

My LO was bought a toy workbench by his godfather for his christening and he loves playing with this. It says from 1-3 years but there is nothing dangerous about it. It makes lots of great noises when you press different bits of it and he enjoys bashing things with the hammer:

https://www.elc.co.uk/My-First-Work-Bench/113297,default,pd.html

Just noticed that your LO is a girl - not that girls shouldn't play with workbenches or anything.

If you wanted a more girly toy, I am sure you could find something similar. I think what he loves about it is that it makes sounds in response to him doing things.

William got a wooden shape sorted and wooden blocks for Christmas (age 9 months) but have been a huge hit. He loves taking them in and out the box.

He also got Hide and Squeak Eggs for Christmas which he loves.

I've given Archie an old remote control and an old mobile phone both with batteries out and he's in his element. Of all his toys at the moment he's only interested in rolling a ball we got out the pound shop then crawling after it, and sitting in a cardboard box :haha:

Kian loves tv remotes and mobile phones, i bought him one of the universal remotes from the quid shop n he loves it. He also loves his fisherprice gumball machine and his activity triangle. He seems to prefer his bigger toys such as his fisherprice train and the gumball machine rather than smaller things like rattles etc. xx

Holly's favourite toys at the mo are a shape sorter, a ring stacker thing, this noisy camera thing where you press the button and it flashes! But the most favourite of all is this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pri...7138/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307400088&sr=8-1

She loves it! I think any kind of 'cause and effect' type toy is great for a 9 mo, so anything where they press the buttons and something noisy/flashy happens should be a hit! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->