Trauma to egg in TWW?

ZoMo

Reaction score
I had a horse riding accident today when he deliberately inserted a mini rodeo into our pleasant afternoon stroll! I ended up flying over his head and landing bump on the ground, mainly on my tail bone, looking up at the sky and watching him gallop off into the distance.

Am stuck in the TWW, I am only 4 DPO. If we have (by some miracle) managed to get a fertilised egg this month, I am hoping it wouldnt be affected by the fall?

Just wondered if anyone knows if sudden shock to the body - as in splatting on my back on the ground! - would give any trauma to a possibly fertilised egg or if it will be snug, safe and unaffected in the tubes for a few days yet?

at 4DPO I think eggy is pretty much floating around in there I wouldn't worry too much, unless egg had implanted and detached and you started bleeding, but be more careful!!! :thumbup:

I tend to agree with Steph. Implantation usually happens later. Hope you catch the egg, and yes, do be careful!

Haha I will be careful, first time he has chucked me off, not really wanting to repeat it! Have been thrown off plenty of times in my life but being 10 years older now, I seem to bounce less and it hurts more!!! If we get pregnant I will stop riding as soon as I know, until then I have refused to let TTC obsession run every single aspect of my life - this is the only time I cant get at my pee sticks, lol!!!!!

I thought that implantation happened over a week after ovulation so assumed that if we were lucky enough to have bingo'd this month, that it would be safe and snugly floating somewhere but just wanted a little reassurance. Thank you ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->