$ tree evap.

Reaction score
image.jpg. Not the first time this has happened to me with these tests. This was NOT in the time limit but it definitely pulls at your heart strings. Just want af to come so we can go on to the next cycle. Ttc #2 officially for a year now. Totally bummed and disappointed. Sorry for the rant.

Wait? How long til that came up? Evap doesn't usually look that colorful

Wait? How long til that came up? Evap doesn't usually look that colorful

I took it, looked at it within time limit. Didn't look quite settled yet. Figured bfn. Made dinner came back after to look again and saw that. I would say about an hour later. I know in my heart it's an evap. I don't have any symptoms that would make me think otherwise. This happened with these same tests a few months back. I should just throw them away.

Did the one a few months back look like that? That's pretty darn evil...

I had a similar thing happen this morning. I think I saw a line within the time limit but can't be sure because it was so streaky. Gave it 15 and it looked clear with a line, but I don't know if it's legit. Looked at it half an hr later and it's all streaked again. I figure I will try to hold out until Sat and take another, with a different brand.

I will say that in the past the evaps I had on dollar store had a very thin solid line and the rest of the line was very light pink, not thick like yours seems to be.

Now it's completely dried and it has that thin line. I'm convinced it's an evap. I'm planning on taking a frer in the morning to ease my doubts.

I hate dollar tree evaps :cry: hoping you get a true line tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->