Trimester 9 & 3/4: For All of Us "In Between" Ladies

our overall theme is fairies and nature...so we'll just go based on that..Im painting a fairy pond scene...I want to paint a fairy mother looking down on a fairy baby in a petal bed on my belly cast... and there is this cute toadstool stool on this website I want to get... our walls are just going to be pale yellow on the top half and then white wainscoting on the bottom half with the furniture all white and the trim and doors and stuff white..

aww that sounds lovely MrsJerome. Baby is gonna be in with me till we move house so i'm trying to turn his corner of my room into nursery area. Bought him a nice mobile and pics etc. When i get moved, i want to do his room in Dr Suess theme and i have tons of ideas already. Am i the only one that feels like pregnancy is whizzing by and baby will be here before i have it all done? My last 3 really dragged but this is flying past xx

aww that sounds lovely MrsJerome. Baby is gonna be in with me till we move house so i'm trying to turn his corner of my room into nursery area. Bought him a nice mobile and pics etc. When i get moved, i want to do his room in Dr Suess theme and i have tons of ideas already. Am i the only one that feels like pregnancy is whizzing by and baby will be here before i have it all done? My last 3 really dragged but this is flying past xx

awww..Dr suess..thats nifty and not something you see everyday..to be honest I get tired of the same Noahs Ark..Jungle...Cars/Trucks and stuff for Boys..that is def cute!!

Does everyone know what they are having? anyone team yellow?

I have two boys.. A dog.. And a hubby who works long hours and things that we have ages... This equals in a spare room that needs emptying, painting, new curtains, cot furniture I haven't done ANYTHING and this is a little girl!! Xxx

Im so glad we are having a girl..I mean we knew at 13 week scan..and I was sure even before then but..I had prepared myself for a boy too incase.. but am def happy for a girl..just love the girl clothes and pink and all that lol lol..

I must be the only person in the world who has no urge to paint the nursery . . I hate painting and think white walls look fine. We have the crib and a sling and a bouncy chair--the last two were gifts--but that's about it. I am having a shower this weekend (one day shy of 27 weeks) and another one in early August. I will wait until after those to start seriously buying. But I've picked out a bunch of things and will order it all off Amazon in one huge order once I've taken inventory.

We don't really have a theme, but my husband likes robots and I like animals, so it's sort of a mix of those two things. No bedding set: we are just buying some sheets and blankets.

Mostly, I want to go to third trimester where "I've put on 20 lbs" sounds reasonable.

Great thread!!
Just over a week til 3rd trimester....YIPPEE!! Time is flying by!
Haven't officially started the nursery but will get moving on it when I am on holidays in just over a week!! Should be fun!!

Hi MzTova..havent seen you around the other thread in forever!! lol lol...

Painting wise...Im hoping my younger brother will come home with me from my shower and stay a week or so...hes like..6'4 lol..so he can paint the top part of the wall and I'll do the bottom lol lol..we have high ceilings that slope up so otherwise I would have to get on a ladder..which I hate...Im only 5'5 so it would definitely help...

Was so excited, we got the nursery furniture delivered last weekend, so the crib, dresser with hutch, and glider/ottoman. Ended up in tears after... the ottoman ended up being broken on the base, after talking to the store they will order another. But crazy me... I had this illusion that after the furniture was placed in there it would magically "be" a finished nursery, instead it's the nursery with furniture!! ha ha Oh well, got over it, need to finish with the crib sheets etc and decorate a little, just need to spend some time in there and things will be right as rain. Just so tired on the weekends after work all I want to do is laze around, but alas there's laundry, grocery shopping, etc etc. Think we'll do something fun and frivolous this weekend, maybe go see a movie, not Harry Potter yet though I'm dying to go see, gonna wait for the crowds to thin first.
Thanks for the fun thread!!

I feel like a total procrastinator when I read what you ladies are doing- We have NOTHING ready yet LoL- I've only bought a few outfits for the baby- We live in a 1 bedroom, so LO will have a little corner in our room, so I don't have to paint- My mom is buying us the crib, so I cant really start setting anything up till then-
I'm also in Limbo- I'm suppose to go to third Trim in a little over a week- I've been sneaking peeks lately, I just dont feel like I can relate to the ladies in 2nd Tri anymore- Im hoping I like 3rd tri!!! and I hope it goes by faster than 2nd Tri!!

Im personally afraid that 3rd tri will be even slower..it seems like if you arent in labor or right on the doorstep of it that there is nothing there...just blah..but thats just me..like all this talk about hospital bags..and stuff..I mean really..I have clothes that I have to wear before the hospital..and I have other stuff that I cant just pack up for 3 months ahead of time so I def wont be packing my bag at the beginning of 3rd tri lol lol..

Thats true!!!! I think the last few weeks I have alot of stuff going on that it might help it go by faster lol- I have my 4D scan at 28 weeks, then at 30 weeks we have out maternity pics, then babyshower at 33 weeks, and hopefully since Ive been procrastinating on everything, the last few weeks will be organizing baby things, and just relaxing at home :) Which I will probably never be able to do again until Im an old lady lol

Thats true!!!! I think the last few weeks I have alot of stuff going on that it might help it go by faster lol- I have my 4D scan at 28 weeks, then at 30 weeks we have out maternity pics, then babyshower at 33 weeks, and hopefully since Ive been procrastinating on everything, the last few weeks will be organizing baby things, and just relaxing at home :) Which I will probably never be able to do again until Im an old lady lol

My 3D/4D is at 28 weeks too..August 2nd!!! we are just twins all through this huh lol lol..

hahahaha I know!!!!! I cant wait, mine is July 30th so just 2 days behind you!!! Im soo freaking excited about it!!

well I cant wait to see yours!! hope Brieanan cooperates and we get to see her face..

the sonogram place always tells me to drink lots of water up to 3 days before! The more fluids in your placenta, the better the pictures come out :)

ok..Ill be chugging gallons then lol lol...prolly just drink and pee for three days lol lol..kitchen bathroom kitchen bathroom lol..

I think the 3rd tri forum will be just as fantastic as 2nd...all you amazing ladies are moving over within a few weeks of each other:flower:

this is a nice idea for a thread! My 4D scan is in a little over 2 weeks, ill be 28 weeks then and I cant wait! In the meanwhile I have set up the nursery, i didnt want to wait too long because My DH can't help me much, he leaves for work at 6am and doesnt come back home until 8.15 PM and thats 6 days a week :(. So I went ahead and did the walls, had new carpet put in, had furniture delivered.....it just goes on! all the nursery needs now is the bedding and a nice compfy chair!https://https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/socal_wife/mynursery.jpghttps://https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/socal_wife/mynursery1.jpg

https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/socal_wife/mynursery.jpgok, lets try that again with the pics...
https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/socal_wife/mynursery1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->