Trimester 9 & 3/4: For All of Us "In Between" Ladies

hi !! may i join u lovely ladies ? im feeling that i dont belong in 2nd tri but im not ready for 3rd tri i practically havent done anything lol all ive bought is a couple of sleep suits and pram lol how are you all feeling ? xx

MamaT love the nursery..its soo..posh and not overly babyish...very nice..would look great as a guest room too lol...well cept without the crib lol lol...

Lalos..we dont even have a pram/stroller..but thats coz my hubby says wait for after our showers..hes convinced people are going to give us everything..my last shower will be during first of September prolly so we will hopefully have 2 months to get the rest of what we need.. I cant wait!

Great thread!!

I've been jumping between tri 2 & 3 as I feel I belong in both, yes officially I should be in tri 3 but its all about birth stories, labour signs etc and I'm nowhere near that stage yet x

MamaT - Love the furniture!! That's a huge room, great job with the decor.

thank you guys, I found the furniture (not the bed) at a used furniture market and love, love, love it! I dindt want to do it all Babyish cause I just didnt feel like re-doing it anytime soon, ill add some splashes of color once we are certain what we are having.
Im sooo hoping for a baby shower but I dont know if its going t o happen, all my friends have left country for the entire summer and wont be back until september :(
lets keep this thread going, I really like it since I just cant relate to most of the things in 3rd tri yet and I am due to move over soon...

is anyone having periods of fatigue all over again? I thought this late it would be over..but then I read that they are growing so many ounces a week and I think I get really tired coinciding with her growth spurts...

Hey there! I was over the 2nd tri board and peeked over into 3rd and was totally overwhelmed, lol.

We are in the process of painting baby's room. It's taking a lot more coats than expected and it's driving me nuts! I am so exhausted that I can't get much done at once, so it is a little slow going. We have all the furniture setup up so we are having to work around it. I felt like I had to set it up when it came just make make sure that it was all ok, but really just wanted to see it :)

I already have a baby swing and bouncer setup in the living room because I love looking at them and dreaming of my sweet baby in them. :blush: My first shower is this weekend! I really wanted to have it earlier so I can be prepared. I am having other showers, but not until after she is born.

is anyone having periods of fatigue all over again? I thought this late it would be over..but then I read that they are growing so many ounces a week and I think I get really tired coinciding with her growth spurts...

I had to leave work early this week to go home because I was so tired. That hasn't happened in quite a while! I think I get tired coinciding with growth spurts as well. Unfortunately, I had no problem falling asleep and taking naps in the first tri but now I can only rest. It's not as easy to get comfy and my little wiggle worm won't sit still through a nap!! Hopefully this one won't last too long!

MrsJerome- I took a 5 hour nap this afternoon, I guess i really needed it, im also falling behind on many chores at the moment cause im just too tired to do a lot!

OMG ME!!! this past week has been weird, byt the time 3pm hits, I am soooo exhausted and just cannot keep my eyes open- Then I have to drive about 40 minutes home whoch kill me, and then by the time I get home I am soo freaking exhausted!!!! Its like 1st tri all over again- I better have more energy this weekend because I have to clean the house!!

ha..wow..yay!!...so glad its not just me being lazy!! lol lol...

Unfortunately, I had no problem falling asleep and taking naps in the first tri but now I can only rest. It's not as easy to get comfy and my little wiggle worm won't sit still through a nap!! Hopefully this one won't last too long!

Mine is wiggle worm too..specially lately..but it never really keeps me up...I feel her ONCE I wake up but its never woken me up yet..other than maybe if she rolls on my bladder and I wake up just having to pee...but Im sure once she gets bigger and I get a rib kick I'll change my story lol..

I sleep fine other than hubby snoring...which doesnt normally wake me up..its just if I get up to go potty and then dont have a chance to get back to sleep before he starts snoring..that annoys the hell out of me lol lol..

My biggest worry thus far is just now occurring within the past week or two..Ive started to get a rash on my stomach..its no where close to my stretch marks...its just small quarter size patches of a few tiny dots...it itches like hell..and now Im worried about that Obstetric Cholestasis thing...because tiredness goes along with it...and Im like well am I tired coz of her growing..am I itching because of some weird pregnancy allergic reaction to something (pre preg not allergic to anything)...or is it the OC thing..uhhh...I guess I'll call my OB and see what they say..if they want me to come in..I would rather have a blood test and rule it out than wait forever and find out I have it..

You are lucky you can still sleep!! I normally wake up in the early morning hours and she is always moving, so I am assuming she is waking me up.

I hope the rash is nothing!! I would be concerned too, so hopefully they can take a look and put your mind as ease!!

Is anyone else feeling their baby really low? I talked to the midwife about it and she is keeping an eye on it, but for now it seems as though I am just unlucky. Sometimes the pressure is really bad and I feel like she is trying to push/kick her way out. She is still changing positions a lot and sometimes I get relief from it, so we are thinking the pressure comes when she is breech. The last time I was in I didn't feel the pressure and she was in the hammock position. It's like taking your car to the mechanic, lol. She never does it when we are at the clinic :p

mine moves around everywhere..shes a contortionist..I'll feel a kick or something up under my boobs and then a few secs later down on my bladder lol..idk what the hell is going on in there lol..I think she settles down when Im sitting for a while..so when I stand up I feel super tight and heavy really low...like my uterus is squeezing around her trying to hold her in lol..but it usually goes away once Ive been standing up for a while..

anyone else having a horrible pain in your hoohoo bone when you move at night in bed..its like my pubic bone is trying to split apart...idk whats up with that..

I too would like to know what is going on in there! I hope she puts on a good show for my 28 week 4D. I really want to be able to feel her like I normally do AND see what she is doing at the same time!

yeah Im going to be taking notes like..oh..ok so when I feel this...thats her elbow.or..this is her using my bellybutton like a punching bag lol lol.. last night I swear I felt an elbow or a knee scrap by when I just happened to have my hand on my stomach when she moved....sooo weird..

haha MrsJerome, i have a habit of suddenly being dead on my feet bang on 5pm which is a nightmare as i have 3 hungry kids in from school wanting fed and if i do sleep for an hour, i'm then awake till about midnight and knackered for the school run lol. Went to do the grocery shopping last tuesday and it was so stuffy in asda and i was so tired that i stopped half way through and went home to bed, finished it the following day lol. As for someone mentioning low down kicks, my little keg has a habit of boxing the top of my cervix which is rather uncomfortable and me and oh were grabbing his foot the other night cos he had it sticking out lol xx

Lol... you're cute! I saw this at first and was like, "Trimester 9 or 3 or 4?... what's she talking about??) and had I read it correctly, I would have immediately gotten your cute HP reference!! Love it. ;)

I know I am super tired again...just started hitting me last couple of weeks!!
I am actually taking a vacation day on Wednesdays just to help me out LOL.
I usually only have to go to the washroom once during the night...but I have a snoring hubby too...grrrr

I get what feel like a growing/stretching pain in my lower abdomen sometimes when I get up from sitting or laying....it goes away very quickly but I told my OB about it last time just so she knew and she wasn't concerned.
I also feel movement all over the place..sometimes super low and sometime mid tummy right under ribs. Since I have a double uterus I don't have any feelings on the left side which is kinda strange cuz she is in my right uterus and since its half the size of a uterus its not too spread out..also kinda strange.
It makes me nervous more so now as I am very high risk for preterm labour....so I am trying to rest whenever possible just to keep this baby girl in as long as possible!!!

another week gone by for me! week 26 officially started, Now I have 2 more weeks until my 4D scan, I cant wait :)
how are you ladies feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"