• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trivial matter

AP

Reaction score
AP's got her knickers in a twist :rofl:

So I'm at work and we have a tiny tea/food prep/kitchen area which was once a cupboard so you can imagine its not huge.

We have decorators in and i just caught one of the painters washing all his paint brushes in the kitchen sink, he'd shoved all the dishes that were drying to the side.

I'm not one for saying anything at work but I just pulled the guy up for it and explained it was a food prep area, and could he please use the bathroom sinks at least.

I reported it to our dept that would keep the decorators informed but they just dont give a monkeys.

Am I right? Surely? Health and safety and all!

yeah i would be bothered by it ... I no some people wouldn't but i sure would be!

He shoved my washed dishes aside as well, I'm gonna have to wash them all again, spattered in paint!

Yeah for sure you were right. The might not care now but they would if someone got sick from using a contaminated food prep area and they got into trouble over it!

No he shouldn't be doing that. You were right to say something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->